Hero Unlock Challenges Not Working

Same here! Hope this gets fixed soon! the black text say 34/35 but the green text say 35/35 have even won at least 5 games after that as well…

7 Likes

I noticed this only happens if you completed the Practice Range challenges first and getting 35 wins is the last one.

I managed to unlock Sojourn and Lifeweaver, because i first finished the 35 wins challenge AND THEN the rest.

Now i’m stuck with Ramatra, Kiriko and Junker Queen :frowning:

4 Likes

Could it be because of the hero pack they launched and want players to buy their pack and not earn them for free?? :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Yes please everyone like this post and replay on it to make it on the top

4 Likes

Same issue as BattleOoze but with Kiriko, stuck on 34 wins but when I select the challenge it pops up with a green check mark and shows 35 out of 35. I have tried everything I could think of, switching to another hero’s challenges, restarting, getting MORE than 35 wins as support heros. Nothing works. AAA game btw… McGroove said it only happens if you complete Practice Range challenges first, this was not the case for me. I completed the wins (and they were bugged) before I did any practice range challenges.

4 Likes

Not true for me. I got bugged at 34 out of 35 wins BEFORE I completed any practice range challenges as Kiriko. So this bug is really really bad.

3 Likes

It may not be, but the optics sure do not look great given the pay to play option.

3 Likes

Same story here…Win Challenge for kiri Stuck at 34/35 ,Details say 35/35…wrote a ticket …answer …cant do something about that …Post in Bug Reports …well …Really a Great help

3 Likes

same thing is happening to me, and it’s been days waiting for the bug to be fixed. it’s ridiculous it’s taking so long and i refuse to pay to buy the heroes after i already bought the battle pass.

5 Likes

i have the same issue blizzard want to help us maybe?

4 Likes

I am having the same issue with Ramattra. I do not want to have to buy him but this is ridiculous.

6 Likes

Same issue here with sojourn and Junker queen for more than 1 week now

4 Likes

Same problem here, since last night, and they seem to be doing nothing about it. So frustrating…

4 Likes

Same bug here, with kiriko for more than a week.

3 Likes

Same here but worth Ramattra

3 Likes

same here:((((((((((

3 Likes

Me too! Me too! Me too!I can’t unlock heroes, but I can’t unlock KIRIKO

3 Likes

Same I can’t unlock Kiriko. Please fix!!! :((((

3 Likes

EXACT same bug for me as well. Glad I found this. Blizz please fix lol

2 Likes

I got this problem from almost 2 weeks but seems that Blizzard doent want to fix anything thats why the game is almost dead already

3 Likes