Hero Pools Update – June 8

I will because I can actually aim thank you very much.

41 Likes

wait actually no

only for moira lmao, I still wanna teabag

not so sure about that one, I can only see bastion as a tank

only symmetra

1 Like

Ok, who asked?

As I said, have fun dealing with hypermobility.

two week bans poggers. This will be so interesting to see

1 Like

You kinda did dumbo? I responded to your statement, I know those who lack brain cells don’t understand this, but it’s called a conversation.

23 Likes

restrictions checklist:

map pools - gone

hero pools - gone

role queue as only option - gone (soon)

i agree with all 3 decisions…the less restrictions the better (as ive always said)

related…the above is basically what my #1 thing game needed was a few months ago when i did my 10k posts thread…

very happy to see these changes

5 Likes

Hero pools are gone

More seriously, though, does this mean we’re gonna be getting more balance updates, then? The amount of things we’ve been getting on PTR and experimental doesn’t really feel like there’s been an increase in balance changes.

2 Likes

I was wondering what would have ended up happening to the system… well, cool!

As always, thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

u crazy, get some rest

1 Like

THANK GOD. THANK YOU JEFF! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

4 Likes

crabdance.gif

Buff D.Va 2020

3 Likes

These are all awful suggestions tbh.

• Moving DPS characters to tanks will only increase frustration about those comps where people don’t play their roles.
  • Symmetra and Echo are great DPS characters, why would you move them to support lol
  • Not terrible, but nothing to do with balance as much as we just need more selection in Tank/Heal
  • Tanks and heals already are more exciting than that
  • It’s already fairly balanced with only a few caveats
  • We need role queue, if you don’t want role queue there are other area to do that in
  • I don’t get the issue with those maps, I’ve been part of equally losing and winning groups on both sides of defense and offense
  • They’re pretty close if you’d watch the video explaining it. You don’t want hotboxes 100% right on the character models for a reason.
4 Likes

This will be interesting.

Edit: You should pin this since it’s a major announcement to comp players.

Why a longer crouch cooldown? Tired of getting bagged?

7 Likes

I guess I’m in the minority, but I liked hero pools at Masters+, and especially as a viewer of the overwatch league. Oh well, I suppose the two weeks on/two weeks off probably came at players’ and coaches’ request.

To combat the excessive strafing to throw off accuracy, which includes crouching…

1 Like

Glad to hear this because I actually made masters on Open Queue.

They are adding open queue comp back in a month or so

So Symmetra and Zenyatta lul

1 Like