Hero pools is a brave and holistic change

I was joking around :stuck_out_tongue:

Out of all the things you’ve talked about so far today to us, what are you the most excited for?

Hi jeff, thx for all your awesome answers and replies, i just have 1 question, Can you bring D.Va’s voiceline “Baang” back again? I really miss it :frowning:, i know some people were annoyed by it but can it come as a normal voiceline or just sometimes when firing missiles?

2 Likes

You also said that you wanted players to play the game how they want to. This will prevent players from playing how they want to.

2 Likes

Doomfish is the greatest fish hero of all time.

2 Likes

these are separate things that will not affect each other.

35 Likes

Not I

then you need to decrease the frsutration encountered in lower ranks.

3 Likes

I do have a question regarding the balance philosophy. You stated you are going to balance around the meta, which means nerfing the top heroes, but how does that apply to buffs? Buff heroes that are countered by the meta?

1 Like

your feedback…

82 Likes

reduce or remove view bobbing, it’s annoying

Please don’t make hero pools only apply to higher ranks, I’m only gold/plat between the roles but I love the freshness that this idea adds! I don’t really like the idea of going down the route of spending a lot of dev time on features that only affect <50% of the entire player base either, it should be a unified experience for everyone in my opinion.

1 Like

here is my feedback

14 Likes

They are targetting stale metas, which prevented us from playing who we wanted to unless we didn’t want to win

And don’t bother mentioning one-tricking

Soon as Jeff said he does not agree with it, the entire forum community thrashed the idea of one-tricking

1 Like

Can we get a jeff hero alongside it?

his abilities are based on nerfing enemies and buffing allies

Bugs feedback is being completely ignored.
If this situation will continue, we well end up with health bars 3x bigger on middle screen.

2 Likes

Jeff here from the Overwatch Team,
Uh, you might want to not leave the payload. It’s Overtime.
(Yes please.)

3 Likes

dude i just want to hear him in my games.
thats all i need to pull out the credit card.
also if they would rework moira and mei :clap:

1 Like

going to go get some tea now. thanks for all of the great thoughts and thoughtful questions.

we’ll make changes as needed.

thanks again! <3

123 Likes

He left…

And I oop