Hero Concept Showcase #2: Talon Tank

I have my magnum opus, a Talon Tank, but I think Amadeus would make any Talon Tank Concepts look like child’s play. He is pretty egotistical, after all.

And I think I’ll show him off later on this week.

Cheers!
~ PyroPanda

I think I’m going to enjoy reading that one. As much as you’ve been hyping him up.

I have a second more creative concept but I already entered one, are we allowed to put more that one in?

Only one per showcase. Unless perhaps you want to change your entry. If thats allowed.

If not I don’t think there are rules against posting another. PositiveGenji put a second one on display unofficially.

ok i’ll put it on a google doc and post it unofficially I guess

Yes, but that was unrelated to the Talon Tank concept. (Hopefully I’m not disqualified or something. :frowning:)

PositiveGenji is an oxymoron
(JKJKJKJKJKJKJK)

1 Like

Oh yeah?! Well…
You’re amazing in every possible way!! Ha!!

2 Likes

1 Like

Awwww. I love you too. :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

who needs a hero ima go there myself and kill everybody smh

3 Likes

So here’s my second concept I would like this to be my official entry but if possible I would like to enter both Castel and Darragh, but any way here’s Darragh - Moira’s creation. Feel free to leave thoughts and criticisms.

h ttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vp9rMlTIWrT9XaoUG6_8ARK3SEv60Yh3tWQr_UXEHi8/edit?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Yes. Feel free to submit so long as you have a kit and bio (lore, name, nationality, occupation, etc.) in mind and on docs. If you have a hero concept in mind that fits the theme, or want to come up with one that fits the theme. Feel free to submit them.

1 Like

Alright here is what I got. Hopefully it is decent. Talon Tank Concept - Google Docs

1 Like

Anyone else with submissions?

I really like this. The only thing is I would increase the damage of the primary fire a tad.

I increased it a little from 40 - 45, thank you

Perfect. :+1: :ok_hand:
(I hope whenever I suggest things to you, and other I don’t come off a overly critical.)

Nah, you’re ok as you can tell sometime I over or underestimate damage numbers :sweat_smile:

It can be hard to balance. Why do you think Blizzard has a hard time with it. LMAO