Hero 30 will be an effeminate male character 💖

Im not so sure thats how it works…???

Idk maybe the thing I typed out wasn’t clear, but I feel the same as you. My bf is pretty masc too but he has some “gay tells” like he has a little bit of a lisp sometimes, and tbh I find it pretty cute with his Mexican accent.

And it just annoys me that representation basically (ESPECIALLY in male dominated industries like video games) people think that healthy representation of gay people has to be like soldier where they’re rugged and masculine and have no feminine traits whatsoever as if masculine and feminine interests have to be mutually exclusive… if that makes sense?

I have a lot of gay friends in frats, the military, the fitness community, and they have plenty of masculine interests alongside their feminine interests… and when gay people feel like they have to break stereotypes by not having any seems a bit counter productive. Most every gay guy I’ve ever met in my life I know has both sides to them, and just bc they have gay stereotypes to them doesn’t mean they’re out in drag or being the most flamboyant person in the room.

Idk like I feel like the only game I know of that has pushed the envelope with representation is maybe Dorian from inquisition.

Not pushing for more characters like that in overwatch, but gay people acting like Michael chu did something monumental with soldier… like no, that’s the norm for representation, especially in media with a lot of straight people in it.

2 Likes

oh i know! i wasn’t trying to disagreeing with you! i was just trying to add on the the convosation!

Oh okay I was just confused >.<

1 Like

Sigh.
They slept with young boys, that’s what I meant.
I guess i’ll just be blunt next time.

Good lord this thread has spiralled out of control.

If you think Baptiste is cute…

But you realize that straight people also slept with teens, right??? But those mythological examples were between 2 adults

It’s hard to look up to someone or classify them as a hero if they’re weak mentally.

Looks at soldier with lust Bro u sure about that?

Jokes aside, lucio, lucio, lucio and lucio.

But for real, I have a twink BF, why do I need a twink character?