Hero 30 in a few weeks?

as long as something new/original is added. hammond is a good example, the whole swing mechanic is fun to use.

for balancing purposes lmao.
or teammates could ride on top of him

1 Like

aren’t omnics supposed to be robots? the head seems to have human features. unless, of course, it’s an android.

1 Like

@BigProf-1356: True, but we can also hope they’ll change the schedule.
They have 6 heroes in development (with maybe 6 others at the concept state), they might go from 120 days between heroes release to 90?
Or I hope we will have a double hero release during the year.

As Jeff said, we need more healers and more tanks, so I don’t think 4 heroes will be enough to please some players that want more than what we have today.

@Zoticus: Omiacs are robots, yeah. Sorry I was talking about this quote

new white male character

I don’t think the new hero will be one, I think we’ll have an Omniac or at least something more original than a white male character (and we had Ashe as a white female character before).
But the idea of an Android is pretty cool

i don’t think so either. just wouldn’t be a good idea, i genuinely think there would be serious backlash.

i’m hoping it’s an android or some kind of robot redesign. we STILL have yet to get a truly evil robot/omnic character

1 Like

It could be.

Echo is an android as well so maybe we get 2 androids this year.

So besides the humans, there would be 2 animals, 3 omnics and 2 androids

1 Like

I hope it is not a hero with that head. Not because he is a white male(I am one of the people that wants Antonio to be playable), but because he looks boring. Antonio, Max and(I hate to admit it) even Sanjay look more interesting than that generic angry cyborg.

So I hope he is not a hero.

indeed. he literally looks like a beta version of doomfist, down to being shirtless and muscular and having his right arm being mechanical. if they gave him a full suit of armor, that would be interesting.

I hate to be “that guy” but the word robot would imply they are slaves. Technically they are self aware AI. I know it’s easier to say robot, so I’m not asking anyone to change their speech. It was just itching my brain. Lol

No, it would not. If anything it would make him even more generic.
People here never watched 80’s cartoons I guess.

well i can’t think of much else to improve upon what we’ve seen of him. only character with body armor of such a caliber is pharah

it isn’t political. it’s just not a good idea for them to do that with the risk of upsetting a huge amount of people in this community

It is though because the reason it upsets them is because of identity politics.

you’re right about that and it’s a damn shame. unfortunately blizzard has to play it safe as a result (either by choice or not)

Because with that design, you cannot salvage it. It will always be generic. Painfully so.

Plus, if you slap a armored body, it will have the same problem Pharah has in the skin department: her sillouette does not allow for many changes. You can have Hanzo or Tracer or even Torb in casual clothes. Pharah does not have that luxury because of her Jet-like sillouette.

oh yea, i wish hero 30 could be released very soon… or at least as soon as possible and even 4 heroes a year

but this ‘leaked’ hero is not going to be 30
Jeff said that he looks very good and fitts to OW world… but this is looking terrible - like some ordinary villian gang member from 80’s cartoon that gets smashed in 2 seconds by some hero

i think we might expect that TALON TANK from comic

errrrrrr, hey, wait - this does look simmilar… it might be the thing :open_mouth:
noooooooo

1 Like

Some people read so much politics that it causes a specific type of brain decay that results in a kind of dementia that leads them to post stuff like that. Don’t pay it too much mind.

Looks like we are talking about the same thing 🧨 Possible February Hero Release? (Busted)

1 Like

look like some doomfist guy…

It cannot be 30. Why? Because we know from Fran stream on Monday Jeff just saw finished model. That mean they had to chop model down to pieces and cram it into game BEFORE game director and others had chance to inspect it.

More Hero’s, more problems!!!