Hero 30 in a few weeks?

Seems like its teasing has started

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9Icv5PJCY

Maybe we’ll have more heroes in 2019?

2 Likes

“fragile”
i’m just saying it would be a dumb decision on their part unless they want backlash.

2 Likes

2 obvious of a one to be the next hero chance are it will be a few heroes down the line and then they be like hey you remember that dismembered metal head we snuck in the ana challenge WELL HERE HE IS!

If you think they’ll receive “backlash” for releasing that you’re fragile and have been binging too many political topics.

3 Likes

similar to what they did with sombra, right?

no i just know that people like you infest this community and would absolutely not be happy at all. i don’t necessarily care, in fact i want another robot character (preferably one that’s actually evil this time)

lmao well if they go down the animal route in the future i want a cephalopod

There’s only 11 white characters out of 30(not counting Genji, Mei, D.Va and Hanzo as they are Asian of course.), I understand it’s a lot and I would welcome a black female in the game for sure, but it’s not that much and they definitely try to have diversity.

1 Like

29* characters, currently

Jeff literally said in a stream that a new hero is not coming anytime soon.

1 Like

There’s only one person drastically overrreacting here talking about people will commit “terrorist attacks” over a vidya game.Stop manufacturing outrage and then blaming other people for it. You are the infestation, calm down.

do you know what “hyperbole” is

1 Like

Do you know what overreaction is?

1 Like

Right. Heh maybe that’ll make 12 white characters…I wouldn’t be disappointed or mad personally. Depends if it’s hype or not.

I’m not sure you’re giving due consideration to a turtle tank. Think about his ultimate. He could flip over and spin around on his shell and knock people down. Problem is, at the end of his ult he may need one of his teammates to flip him right side up again :frowning:

1 Like

i’m not even gonna bother

Dont see any reason that theyd change the schedule. Should be getting a new map in the next week or two, then lunar new year, then a hero sometime in feb.

as long as something new/original is added. hammond is a good example, the whole swing mechanic is fun to use.

for balancing purposes lmao.
or teammates could ride on top of him

1 Like

aren’t omnics supposed to be robots? the head seems to have human features. unless, of course, it’s an android.

1 Like

@BigProf-1356: True, but we can also hope they’ll change the schedule.
They have 6 heroes in development (with maybe 6 others at the concept state), they might go from 120 days between heroes release to 90?
Or I hope we will have a double hero release during the year.

As Jeff said, we need more healers and more tanks, so I don’t think 4 heroes will be enough to please some players that want more than what we have today.

@Zoticus: Omiacs are robots, yeah. Sorry I was talking about this quote

new white male character

I don’t think the new hero will be one, I think we’ll have an Omniac or at least something more original than a white male character (and we had Ashe as a white female character before).
But the idea of an Android is pretty cool

i don’t think so either. just wouldn’t be a good idea, i genuinely think there would be serious backlash.

i’m hoping it’s an android or some kind of robot redesign. we STILL have yet to get a truly evil robot/omnic character

1 Like

It could be.

Echo is an android as well so maybe we get 2 androids this year.

So besides the humans, there would be 2 animals, 3 omnics and 2 androids

1 Like