šŸ‘æ Hero 29 Hint is late...... or not coming?

Cross play confirmedā€¦JKā€¦RIP Console Playersā€¦which is also me.

No no Boosette.
Is superior.
_

Next hero is either Junker queen.
Or something that has been teased that no one has noticed.

1 Like

Like Leonoraā€¦ who keeps getting ignored by the community at large. But honestly I have given up reminding people.

Possibly.
There is a couple in the intro video that we havenā€™t heard about.

But again this just proves my point more that Bowsette has just has much chance as anyone else we theorize.

OK BOOSETTE IS NOW QUEEN.

1 Like

Dang straight, pale skinned women FTW!

1 Like

Iā€™ve got it on good authority that the next hero is a combination of 2 existing heroes. Itā€™s going to be Junkrat riding on the back of Roadhog as an homage to Mad Maxā€™s Master Blaster. Youā€™ll have all the benefits of Hogs beef while shooting grenades and mines.

Ye sh. Sheā€™s now one of my many waifus.

This is the first Iā€™ve heard of it!

Iā€™m already expecting Junker Queen in November, anyone else will just disappoint me.

1 Like

And one cinematic. Itā€™s been a very lousy year for OW lore.

(Not) Fun fact - person responisble for comics left company last year. So that new writer they hired in August is one to replace him/her.

Back to subject at hand - Junker Queen with Bowsette legendary skin. Also Doomfist will join newest Smash Brothers and Moira get WarLugi skin.

1 Like

Iā€™mā€¦Iā€™m okay with this.

1 Like

We have somehow kept this alive for a whole dayā€¦Wowā€¦(Only big time gap was mostly because of my work, we had alot yesterdayā€¦)

The true best version is Toadetteā€¦wait a minuteā€¦

1 Like

Sheā€™s too pink. I disagree.

Boosetteā€¦ is better.

I love how much this has derailed to waifusā€¦ lol.

2 Likes

Itā€™s now the waifu thread.

1 Like

Itā€™s funny that I have seen a lot of new threads about Bowsette in the last 24 hoursā€¦ and I have less likes somehow.

Yeah Iā€™m pretty sure that Moira was dropped right there at blizzcon.

Plus, if itā€™s junkerqueen, her revised artwork and her appearing in sprays could be considered a hint. Considering they just dropped a tank and are unlikely to drop another support hero, itā€™s probably going to be her.