Hero 27 Hint On Twitter!

Do we know what the language of origin on the name Emre Sarioglu is? That could have something to do with it.

Okay but Emre is not a name Iā€™ve ever heard before. And I honestly cannot think of anyone seen in lore who this fits. And I donā€™t think thatā€™s a Greek name so that doesnā€™t fit either

So Lt. Wilhelm is ch 27?

1 Like

reminder to everyone they never said weā€™ve met the new hero already they said theyā€™ve been hinted at. That could mean just about anything

Remember the photo of young pharah and the guy in the far left? I bet thatā€™s him

5 Likes

People are saying Turkish

Ah there is a thought, and then there hint of seeing him before would be correct to

3 Likes

Turkish apparently AND Ana, Rein and Torb were deployed to Istanbul - new Map?

Oh God, this is Stylosa level of speculation. Somebody stop meā€¦

3 Likes

Lt. Wilhelm is Reinhardt

Mohawk guy? Could be.

4 Likes

ā€œIncoming, Brace for itā€ sounds like a rocket crash landing to earthā€¦ it sounds like Hammond.

4 Likes

Please god, donā€™t make me play Ana in another PvEā€¦

3 Likes

Hammond is who nearly killed Torbjorn! Its all coming together guys n gals!

No no the hint Jeff is referring to must be Hammond and Overwatch Twitter hint must be a hint to foreshadow the Uprising Update in the future. They are clearly muddying the water to make the next hero seem like Emre Sariogluā€¦ maybe.

2 Likes

Hopefully not another DPS

4 Likes

Iā€™d honestly consider running headfirst into a wall.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure this is Mohawk Guy.

The teaser suggest 27 is an OW guy, has a male turkish name and is deployed in a mission with Ana, Rein and Torb. Which would suggest all these four people all know each other.

7 Likes

Dang I completely forgot about those initial OW character faces

The hype train is pulling into the station. POGCHAMP

CHOO CHOO Goes the Dank-Engine

Emre Sarioglu is turkish