Hello where did #reworkmercy movement go

Did they just #ignore the mercy rework needed? :joy: Guys dont you feel she needs really a rework cuz her spot is rly bad now

Pretty sure itā€™s still around, just not a hotter topic than the current topics scattering the top threads.

1 Like

to hell; at least i hope it did

6 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s just been overshadowed by other topics. Itā€™ll be back

Itā€™s noticeably less prevalentā€¦maybe cause the backlash was increasingā€¦plus it was probably proving harder and harder to argueā€¦I suspect a few common reworkers may have been banned as wellā€¦

:man_shrugging: I ainā€™t complaining

4 Likes

At this point, revert game to 2017 state.

2 Likes

Good. Cause we need the #buffmercy (not big buffsā€¦)

1 Like

I and many others like her as she is in her current state

Based on the (imho) horrendous results of recent reworks, I would not want any beloved character reworked. People seem to assume that a rework will resolve all perceived existing problems, but to me, recent reworks show them to be more a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire

1 Like

They probably realized that the devs arenā€™t ā€œripeā€ for mercy changes yet. Check back at the end of February.

#REWORKMERCY IS GONE

4 Likes

uhm what does this crab rave thing have to do with anything?

(although it is kinda awesome)

apparantly a twitch thingā€¦so you knowā€¦completely nonsensical

1 Like

Its being drowned out by the butthurt (ironic ik) bois that cant relate to soldier anymore.

:crab: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRAN :crab:

so, uhm, it has something to do with Fran?

Theres still the Mercy megathread made by Titanium (I think is their name :man_shrugging: )

I still think Mercy needs a rework.

Mercyā€™s current state is the result of a horrendous rework. Mercy never needed to be changed into an easy mode no-brain-needed healer. She used to take strategy to play efficiently. But because a few jerkbags were exploiting the SR system using Mercy, Blizzard had the genius idea of turning a balanced hero into an OP monster and let her dominate the game for several months.

Then they nerfed her into an even MORE boring state.

Iā€™ll always dislike this dev team for ruining Mercy like this.

1 Like

as you say that, assuming one occurs - do you have confidence that Mercy will be fixed to your satisfaction?

1 Like

Knowing Blizzard? Absolutely not.

This game is only going to do down the gutter.