Hello where did #reworkmercy movement go

Mercy needs her buffs back and resurrect with some increased healing and make Valkyrie the E ability. nothing much but just my opinion. #RevertMercy

I watched the video, and still dont understand, partly because Jeff is looking at screens we cant see

It moved to commetary about Jeff joking about Mercy mains and some ā€¦ahemā€¦ S76 topics

its ok megaā€¦its not meant to be understoodā€¦it just isā€¦because the internetā€¦

BUTā€¦based on Jeffā€™s enthusiasm about itā€¦if we dont get a crab hero in the futureā€¦i riotā€¦

1 Like

why would anyone who feels that way (I do as well, btw) advocate for a rework to any beloved character? (including but not limited to Mercy)

Iā€™ll play something a bit more mild instead

yeah, that didnā€™t help. thanks for trying, dudeā€¦

Not sure how buffs would go for Mercy.
Shes currently preforming extremely well, imo she doesnt need a buff.

Theres a whole explanation i have for what i say, but in short
Valk needs to be nerfed, it provides the game winning value for Mercy
Something needs to be buffed. Id love to see her healing buffed.

Because I personally think 13 nerfs to her rework is not considered a success, as devs have acclaimed.

Theres very few heroes that need reworks since theyā€™re technically fine, and iā€™m using fine very loosely.

Iā€™d say reworks are needed for heroes who are a bore to play in a game thats supposed to be fun.

But like I said, considering nearly every rework to certain heroes have been more or less disappointing in my eyes, I dont have faith theyā€™ll pull this out of the crapper.

1 Like

The threads come in waves.

Theyā€™ll be back.
They always come back.

1 Like

Sheā€™s fine, we got bigger issues than her at the moment.

1 Like

But how do you quantify ā€œfunā€ if itā€™s so subjective? You canā€™t rework based on fun because some might think she already is fun. You have to nerf or buff or rework based on statistics that say sheā€™s not doing enough or sheā€™s doing too much. And sheā€™s doing just fine from what Iā€™ve seen.

I mean some people think Hammond and Reinhardt are fun. I donā€™t. Should they be reworked?

2 Likes

Queue Terminator theme: The Terminator Soundtrack - Main Theme - YouTube

Considering a overwhelmig majority of Mercy healers who have played her before the rework, I believe they have a right to say their character has been gutted beyond belief, all because of kneejerk reactions due to Ana being weaker than her (before the buff).

Overall, her rework is a complete failure considering she cant keep tanks up at all, or any enemy ult for that matter (compared to other support ults in the game.)

Sure some might find the idea of being a flying spectator camera fun, or flying around and shooting people while your team dies.

Imo, she didnā€™t need a rework in the first place, hence why many others agree with me.

Reinhardt and Hammond need buffs more than anything, especially with the armor buffs. Theres no reason why they need reworks. Mercy, however, has had one, and its a horrible one.

Yeah i feel like her valkyrie is just an ultimate to spectate your teammates she cant do anything if they did hanzo zarya combo or any other strong combosā€¦

1 Like

sees James Cameron peak around the corner.

Or Sovereign.
Actually no, I donā€™t want to see that.

What a disgustingly subjective string of arguments.

2 Likes

In my opinion, a good Mercy player does far more than spectate during Valkyrie, and strongly impacts the game when the ult is used fully

There are many videos available by skilled Mercy players that could help you see how to get more value out of Valkyrie

2 Likes