Haven’t received Overwatch League rewards

I watched all matches including Encore for the tokens. The amount of tokens would have been enough for me to buy the Zenyatta and Mercy OWL Skins but I still have 135 tokens

1 Like

I have watched easily 20 hours of gameplay and watched the WHOLE grand final. As a junker queen main I watched the final specifically because you said I would get tokens within 48 hours, and a junker queen skin for watching the final. As a person who spends hours a day on video games a day, and has only started getting into overwatch since overwatch 2 was released, I don’t see why I should carry on playing the game or watch any of your streams in the future if I do not receive any of the stuff you promised. I do not want a great game that lies to me in order to get views, I would honestly rather play vanilla Minecraft at that point. I hope to god on the 15th I at least get what I was aiming to get by watching so many hours of the streams. And yes I have linked everything up properly your website even tells me I should be receiving rewards while I watch.

I also encountered the same situation, I watched 27 hours, but only received 35 Tokens🙁

This has happened to me as well I should have gotten all the skins and only got 6 of them

i watched multiple stream all the way through and gained nothing

2 Likes

I watched more than than 30 hours of the main overwatch league and encores, but only got 29 hours worth of tokens and half of the skins. And for the Finals, I definitely watched the entire thing and 4 extra hours from the encores, but I have obtained zero tokens or rewards. I will update on the 15th either way if anything changes or nit. This is beyond frustrating as I have spent about two days of my life watching this league and this inability to track or confirm watch time is beyond frustrating.

1 Like

Count me in -.- watched all playoffs plus finals (for the whole week i changed my work shift) i only got 9 heros worth of skins + 110 tokens … no extra rewards(like sprays or icons) or finals rewards.
it hurts a little to see that they started strong but got lost on the way.

Same, I didn’t get the skins, just some tokens each hour

I got 0 lol

Same here. Watched almost all matches and the encores, just to be safe. I literally got nothing, not a single skin or token. Feels bad.

Ok so I heard the rewards will be given out on the 15th of November
Unsure if it’s true but blizzard need to update us on this

3 Likes

I watched every video apart from day 1, including encores and the Grand Finale, as well as the encores following that. I have a total of 95 tokens, though watched at least 50 hours, and didn’t get the 100 league tokens that were for the Grand Finals — I got SOME of the league skins, but not all of the ones promised, including Kiriko, Sojourn, and Junker Queen that were included in the Finale.

Blizzard, fix your sh*t.

2 Likes

Ive watched almost the entirity of the overwatch league playoffs and only received like two skins and a few tokens

Does anyone know if they plan to fix this anytime soon? Pretty disappointed that I spent so much time to not receive all of the rewards

I’ve watched 25-30 hours OWL but I’ve only received 5 tokens and my friend that has watched the same amount as me has received 3-5 skins. Where are my skins blizzard I’ve put in to much time to only receive 5 tokens. PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME!

The problem isn’t just for those who watched online. I attended in person both days but only got a few of the perks promised, even after doing all the scanning, claiming, etc. as required. There were supposed to be name cards, sprays, player icons, etc. They did deliver the 400 OWL tokens for attending, and the team sprays, but nothing else. Not surprised. There always seems to be an issue with Blizzard delivering the items as promised. Which is always followed by “womp womp, we can’t, won’t, don’t intend to help you.” Super disappointed.

2 Likes

Yes, I also watched every game plus encore and only got the some tokens.

I’m the same this game is just broken. These mfs won’t even reward us they way they say they will anymore and it’s just depressing like even playing comp is worse now cause their ranked system is still broke even after the fix. I just want my tokens for my zenyatta skin

Yes, I also watched every game plus encore and only got the some tokens.

1 Like

i watched every live stream and encore FULLY 100% without missing (using iphone youtube app)
this is what i get: 170 tokens (worth 34hours), 18 hours tier skins (roadhog,sigma,baptise)

2 Likes

Still nothing… this is ridiculous.