Haven’t received Overwatch League rewards

I recently watched 5 hours of the Overwatch League live on their YouTube channel (with my battle.net account connected) however, after watching for all that time I received only 5 overwatch league tokens in game despite being promised by now at least 3 skins. I have seen many people with this issue and haven’t seen any solution to it. Blizzard please give me what I am owed ! Many thanks!

133 Likes

Me too :sob:
I watched the live stream in full, but only receive 5.

14 Likes

Yeah I made a thread about that too, but no answer so far.

7 Likes

I watched all 7 hours yet only received 5 tokens

6 Likes

Most people having this issue. I acknowledge that in-game perk will be given on 15th Nov 2022, but why do we get some of OWL token? I only get for first 2 hours watching only. Either this is a bug or not, we need clarification from Blizzard.

12 Likes

I’ve watched probably about 7 hours and I haven’t even received any tokens

29 Likes

Same here only received rewards for the first hours that i watched

3 Likes

Im the same as well I’ve watched over 15 hours so far and have only had 15 points but no skins or sprays or emots

5 Likes

I have watched day 1 in full, watched the encore, day 2 in full and the encore, and currently watching day 3. No tokens AT ALL. Account is linked and it says im connected on YT but nothing.

14 Likes

Not only have I not received any additional tokens for watching all the streams so far (with linked account, unmuted, etc), today I log in to find that I have -200 OWL Tokens. I don’t understand. I wrote down on a piece of paper that as of Oct 30, I have 2613 tokens. Today on Nov 1st, I have 2413. I have not made any purchases with tokens. I really hope that blizzard is looking at this issue behind the scenes. This is kind of outrageous that it’s being handled so badly for such a major event.

7 Likes

Same I watched about 8 hours and got nothing

8 Likes

me too omg i got nothing

6 Likes

same here! this is very frustrating

5 Likes

same over here, im on about 14 maybe 15 hours and ive only gotten the genji skin and 10 tokens. im thinking maybe because its on youtube it takes a little longer to recieve it then twitch. i have no idea though

3 Likes

Same, me too:( I’ve already watched some hours (around 20) and I still didn’t get my rewards not even my 3 hours rewards. And I connected my YouTube account with my battle net account. I don’t know what’s goin’ on there

1 Like

Hello everyone

Almost the same for me, I have watched all live + encore stream so i should be around 15h of streaming.

And since today I only got OWL Token (like alot of you) and only the Bastion grey skin.

If Blizzard can make an official statement, because it seems we are all going to miss rewards even if we are active

1 Like

no one have the solution ?

1 Like

Just commenting here to share that I’ve only been watching from Day 2, but I also haven’t received a single OWL token so far nor any of the skins. Blizzard pleeeease

1 Like

I am the same, but directly I have not received any token or skin

4 Likes

Same; rewards is no where to be found…

2 Likes