Haven’t received Overwatch League rewards

I watched all the live streams to start to finish through YouTube with my account linked and all that. I’ve only received 120 tokens and the 12 hours skins (Wrecking Ball, D.Va, Ashe), nothing more (I did not receive player icons, sprays, etc.). I’ve seen people with the kiriko ow league skin but I don’t have those rewards either. I’ll wait until the 15th, I hope this gets fixed because it’s a joke.

4 Likes

Same. I’ve watched all days fully, but I haven’t received anything yet :confused:

Didn’t receive tokens or skins for the last day or so of Playoffs watchtime, and absolutely nothing for Grand Finals. Fingers crossed they’ll appear on the 15th?

1 Like

There is any news about tokens? I know some rewards should appear on 15th, but token shouldn’t take more than 48hs. I got just a few and I have watched almost all the lives and encores. This is so disappointing, I can imagine the ones that were expecting to get the skins from the store, but it will be removed before you get it, if we are going to actually get the promised tokens …

4 Likes

Its been days since i received more tokens. i had only received 75 total for 34 hours of viewing. and only received the first 2 batches of skins.

Ive already stopped playing because its starting to look like the f-ed up launch that youtubers have been saying. Cant even fix this problem forcing players to actually purchase tokens or purchase in general to get skins.

1 Like

I’ve seen people repping the new skins, but I still am missing them. Any news on how long we have to wait? How come some people got it and others didn’t?

Same 20 hours but nothing yet, hope we can find a solution guys

I have the same exact problem. After watching more than 5 hours of streamings with everything well connected, I haven’t received any of the skins nor the Overwatch League coins.

I watched all games,encores and finals but only recieved skins for 15 hours. I have since watched contenders streams this week and have got both DVA and Soldier contender skins. However still no sign of league skins and items. Hopefully will appear on 15th

I watched more than 10 hours, but in the end I didn’t even get tokens }:frowning:

+, I have the same problem

I got just a few and I have watched almost all the lives and encores. So far 45 tokens, 6 skins, this is all what i got…

I havent even received one. :confused: I contacted support and was advised to write a bug report as well, but since I am seeing this has a lot of replies and views might as well say a +1.

3 Likes

Just contributing to this thread, I also only got rewards for the first few days of playoffs despite watching all of the streams. Also no rewards from Finals.

2 Likes

I watched everything other than perhaps part of one encore.

I received 120 tokens (=24 hours) and skins only through Ashe (=12 hours).

Nothing beyond that, including for the entire grand finals and its encore.

Based on the above, looks like I’m not the only one who saw it stop exactly like this, too (120 tokens and skins through Ashe level).

6 Likes

It’s like they just flipped a switch.

Hoping that it’s all resolved on the 15th and next OWL Tournament is on Twitch

2 Likes

i watched all day the first through the 4th and got 15 tokens…

Same here. It’s super frustrating.

1 Like

It happened to me too, only that I literally saw almost all the direct ones (at least more than 23 hours) and I only received 110 tokens and 9 skins, I thought I had bad luck, but seeing all this, I noticed that I was not the only one.

1 Like

Still nothing… hopefully they fix this :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

It is now November 30th…

STILL NOTHING…
???
#Misrepresentation
:upside_down_face: :poop:

1 Like