Haven’t received Overwatch League rewards

Watched the entire grand finals but received nothing at all.

1 Like

I watched st least 30h and only got 3 skins

3 Likes

Where did you hear the 15th?

Sat through all the live games and the finals + the encores and the previews when they were live which is well over like 35-40+ hours I believe. My friends have done the same and they got almost all their tokens and liek 3 skin sets meanwhile i only hot 35 token and the first skin set. C’mon blizzard…

5 Likes

Support basically told me that i should just wait til the 15th and see whether i get the skins or not. They seem like they dont have a clue at all whats going on tbh

4 Likes

here 2022 OWL Playoffs | The Overwatch League

After a week and I still don’t receive anything

This has been discussed.

I, like many others, recieved skins and tokens instantly. Then nothing.

The fact they’ve said “on or after the 15th” is therefore meaningless as they’ve already sent things out. Why send some before and some after?

I’m waiting until the weekly reset in about an hour to see if I get anything today.

3 Likes

I’ve received more tokens than I have skins…but loads of skins and tokens are missing…and I watched over the 30 hours required to redeem all perks…including the finale… Raised a ticket but they just told me to look here…so here I am…still waiting for every perk I should be able to redeem…not very well thought through this process :rofl:

8 Likes

15th of November. Still nothing. They haven’t said a word. Classic Blizzard.

7 Likes

It’s the 15th were are the drops? I did my part AB do yours!

2 Likes

Watched like 37hrs+ and still nothing. I have the correct account connected on youtube but nope, got 0

3 Likes

And shockingly…

Big fat nothing.

3 Likes

i have got some rewards but i watched upwards of 20 hours and only got half the rewards i should

When did you recieve them?

I got just under half of what I should have recieved weeks ago. Nothing today.

i got some of mine on the second day of the play offs
then none since

1 Like

The dev team just give us an update.

“This delay also impacts the delivery of Overwatch League Viewership Incentives & Perks from the Postseason matches during the period between Oct 30 - Nov 4, along with the rotation of cosmetics in the Overwatch League shop.”

Finally they give out statement about the OWL reward issues.

5 Likes

Sooooo patch downladed, game launched aaaaand… the missing skins and tokens aren’t there. Color me surprised.

6 Likes

ok soo i still didn’t get any skin nor the tokens. Thx Blizzard for letting me watch hours and hours of your streams :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Still broken for me even after the update that would supposedly fix them. No skins, only 20 tokens. Had the little diamond for every stream I watched. Can we please just go back to twitch where drops actually work.

5 Likes