Haven’t received Overwatch League rewards

Watched like 37hrs+ and still nothing. I have the correct account connected on youtube but nope, got 0

3 Likes

And shockingly…

Big fat nothing.

3 Likes

i have got some rewards but i watched upwards of 20 hours and only got half the rewards i should

When did you recieve them?

I got just under half of what I should have recieved weeks ago. Nothing today.

i got some of mine on the second day of the play offs
then none since

1 Like

The dev team just give us an update.

“This delay also impacts the delivery of Overwatch League Viewership Incentives & Perks from the Postseason matches during the period between Oct 30 - Nov 4, along with the rotation of cosmetics in the Overwatch League shop.”

Finally they give out statement about the OWL reward issues.

5 Likes

Sooooo patch downladed, game launched aaaaand… the missing skins and tokens aren’t there. Color me surprised.

6 Likes

ok soo i still didn’t get any skin nor the tokens. Thx Blizzard for letting me watch hours and hours of your streams :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Still broken for me even after the update that would supposedly fix them. No skins, only 20 tokens. Had the little diamond for every stream I watched. Can we please just go back to twitch where drops actually work.

5 Likes

I watched every live game from the Playoffs / Grand Finals + each replay following day(s) and only received 15 hours worth of rewards… I watched over 70 hours, more than double (the 32.5 hours rewards list) and received less than half!

2 Likes

I also watched several hours of Overwatch League and didn’t get my tokens. However I got my rewards on twitch.

1 Like

I watched all games… live and replays… on Wednesday nov 2nd at night the tokens stopped to drop… I received 130 tokens at this point (that would represent 26 hours) but the skins only dropped related to 12 hours… and then it stopped… I watched Thursday all day… the same as the previous days and nothing… watched the finals and nothing…

I saw some theories that made sense… that Blizzard stopped the rewards or we would complete too soon and would stop watching…

Considering that I waited until today (the update) to see if the rewards would drop… but no tokens… no skins… I received 1 spray… that’s all…

THIS IS ABSURD!!!

2 Likes

so … let´s renew a lil post, patch got uploaded und mei returned, still no rewards -.-

1 Like

I received some of the items and tokens initially but then it ceased even though my viewing did not cease. No rewards given after that even though all viewing showed to be connected.

Is the reward dispersement finished or is it still ongoing at this point?

1 Like

Nobody knows but I think the general concensus is nobody has recieved what they should have.

1 Like

haven’t received my rewards for having watched more than 30 hours of livestream either…what’s going on?

1 Like

Yea i havent even gotten any coins nor any of my skins.

1 Like

Still nothing and they said “We’ve made significant progress”… yeah sure.

1 Like

I watched all days minus the first day, and watched the encore as well, everyday i check my account and I have flat 0 tokens and havent gotten any skins at all :frowning:

1 Like

Blizzard give out players their missing OWL drops challenge (Legendary god of war mythically goddam impossible difficulty)

1 Like