Have you gotten in?

I got in the first day but I cant get in anymore. It says entering game, then connecting then Im just back in queue. I get no error codes, nothing just back in queue and restart the whole thing over and over.

havent played a single game yet, console, ps5, account merger and returning player here

7 Likes

PC player here who transferred from ps4, tried to get in since launch, constant “unexpected server error” then que just restarts. All my friends who had the game on xbox have been able to get in though. Haven’t even seen the login screen.

1 Like

that happens to me but I dont even get an error pop up it just says entering game then says back in queue behind 200 or so people.

2 Likes

Same …i have not been able to get in on any platform

3 Likes

i got in day one but havent been able to since, its just the endless entering game then back in queue. The funny thing is i used my other account and was able to get in. I made 2 support tickets and have had no response.

Ironically - I got in on my smurf account (used friends phone to verify; didn’t clicked “merge” on smurf; none of the stuff transferred; game thinks of me as a new player… I was diamond on smurf but okay…) but on my main I’m coming to 48 hours mark with “unexpected error” blocking my fun.

2 Likes

seems to be happening to the lot of us

2 Likes

Sad to see so many of us are still unable to get in, but I can’t say I’m surprised. I will have to check for myself when I get home later today. Wishing you all luck!

4 Likes

yesterday it was stuck at 2k for hours
today it’s stuck at 200 for hours

we are looking at an improvement by a magnitude of 10x at least here

2 Likes

I still have not been able to login since the game released. I’m a PS5 player. My apologies for all those out there who aren’t getting enough heals. Once I am able to login I’ll support you all!!!

3 Likes

Hey aleaste your ind hehe i am sitting on the loading screen for the past 1,5 day I hope everybody loves the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have found that downloading the ps4 version instead of the ps5 version has worked for me for some reason. I cant seem to get in at all with the ps5 version but the ps4 version is just fine apart from the queue times obviously

1 Like

I think I have both and they both don’t work. Sad days

1 Like

so what do i do now bois do i delete OW on my Paystation delete and redownload for the 2nd time cause they i should be able to get in but i still cant

Please just let me play the game blizzard. I’ve loved overwatch ever since I got my hands on it and if you ask anyone I play with they’ll all tell you I’m OW’s biggest fan in our circle. Please blizzard please

4 Likes

Same here everyone around me hates overwatch. Although, I still love it everyday and I’ve been really excited for this new one.

4 Likes

Won’t help nor work they’re keeping us in the dark until further notice

3 Likes

Day 3. Cant get in on console because it is a merged account. Nothing was fixed.

10 Likes

3 days of getting through Q only to get disconnected. This launch is a dumpster fire and it couldnt happen to a more deserving company.

6 Likes