Have you gotten in?

i’m on ps4 still haven’t gotten in. keep getting a login error every time or “in queue 0 players ahead of you”

6 Likes

Yeah its not working on Xbox for me. Says 0 people ahead of me, then eventually errors out.

1 Like

LMAO. RIGHT. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4: “0 players”

1 Like

No. Never even seen the main menu yet.

2 Likes

Guess its nap time for me, i hope its fixed by the time i wake up :smiling_face_with_tear:

Yep, same symptoms here. Xbox as well

1 Like

I did get in but the store has been fully unavailable for me. Doesn’t even show up on the home screen. Anyone else?

1 Like

I managed to play 1 full game as Kiriko, but got disconnected after that. I haven’t been able to get back in.

1 Like

“0 Players ahead of you.”

I think they lined us up like a dog with a big stick trying to walk through a doorway.

3 Likes

When I first launched OW2 I seen 40 people in queue ahead of me, then it immediately jumped to 0 in queue ahead of me.

I was like: “WOW, Blizzard finally managed a smooth game launch! GG.”

How wrong I was. :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know. I was able to get in, then kicked me out. My brother looks like he’s not having an issue right now, so I genuinely think it’s just randomized right now. Also heard that potentially ML7 is having some issues. Was earlier in the day so idk if it’s still happening

Asia Queue said 300 players and took me 2 mins. Logged in right now.

Edit: Looks like I only have 27 ping as well.

1 Like

I was having some trouble before, but I was finally able to get in.

Was playing fine literally all day, then I finally purchased the watchpoint pack and now I’m stuck in que/connecting to game servers/losing connection to server/not able to play. LFG! :rofl:

I have yet to get in on Xbox. Tried multiple times. My friend can get in easily and it’s worked for him but not for me.

On Xbox just started the intro, got kicked after 3 seconds, but now the music is at least playing lol

This is my experience as well.

1 Like

Still haven’t gotten in. Started 2 min before live, just been getting to the front of the queue and getting put back into the back.

1 Like

I´ve been waiting for almoast 4h now and cant get in. First it says 40k people ahed of you and when i reach 20k i get kicked. Then I have to wait againt until the “game server connection lost retrying” and the “Connecting to game server” massages swich constently an loop for mayby 30 min untill I´m back in the que at 40k.

This hapend 3 times now
never saw the main menue screen

I´ve been constantly checkt my internet connection don´t have any issuse there but the OW2 server are like Fort Knox. You just can´t get in, atleast for me.

The Streamers have no problems, of cause.
But the normal people get F***

Unexpected error in the bagging area

1 Like