Have you gotten in?

the streamers likely have a dedicated login server…

7 Likes

I managed to get in after a 45 minute login queue, played 2 /half games with actual smooth connection then suddenly DC and back to the queue I go lol. Actually sad I was enjoying myself tbh.

2 Likes

I’ve been in queue for hours.
The queue numbers just go up and down.
May try again tomorrow.

3 Likes

its not blank it just not there… it does not exist…

its like its waiting to render the GUI persumably after some handshake with the server or soemthing i assume… but its not getting it so no gui renders i can just see its running through the task manager… so dont think its that issue

Or so they say. Sounds like an excuse to me.

12 Likes

No, they upgrade the game with the same garbage servers. The real kicker is them trying to blame a DDOS attack. It doesn’t work that way.

4 Likes

No one’s in except for Poytheon and streamers.

9 Likes

Got in shortly after launch. Went into the practice range to try out the new characters since the last time I played.

When I went to try some competitive games, it kicked me out when the game started. Been in the queue thing ever since.

This worked for me! I got in real quick and am finally in game! :smiley:

For about an hour now.

I got in without issue - just like 15 mins waiting in the queue at first

But it sounds like maybe the launcher itself is having issues for whoever is trying to get in now? :frowning:

Got in at 19:50. Played one match as Doomfist on Gibraltar with less than 1min queue time. Won the match on defense without even letting them past first point. Started inspecting stuff and checking out the battlepass, skins for new heroes… disconnected. 3 hours later trying to get back in and I’m now at 7000 players ahead of me after trying again about 40 mins ago.

The handshake doesn’t happen until after the GUI boots. It’s stalling on initialization. try rebooting your computer. (if rebooting doesn’t work then click the cog next to Play and click “scan and repair”)

i got in and managed to get the battlepass and play half a game before servers crashed and booted me out. The best thing is to try and be patient and keep requeuing

Yeah. Asia server dont work me anymore. Just got kicked then unexpected error, now every region gives me the same error.

All login servers are being hit hard by returning players and MAYBE a ddos.

I got it an played a game or 2 before it kicked me out… idk why but this game just feels slower. Like pace wise. The orisa reqork is terrible and i havent found much use for junkerqueens charge swing ability. Oh well ima log back in and hopefully change my mind before the end of the night otherwise im uninstalling.

just managed to get in again, hopefully more people are able to get in.

2 Likes

Has anyone on xbox gotten in for even a second? I havent been able to log in once. The way they describe the issue is ambiguous af. It says “some players” , it says its “being worked on.” From what i can tell its all players cept these content creators. So even when the game is out still only content creators are allowed to play while the rest of us cant… Im starting to really feel like the game was just made for these idiots and the rest of us be damned.

6 Likes

Yea I actually got in about 40 minutes prior to the announced launch time, haven’t dropped yet