Have to just not try to play anymore, I have no choice <sad

Pretty much done more then 8 hours of queueing. (around 40 attempts)

And from basically what I can gather… just trying to get on repeatedly is just making stuff worst.

Also the skins and setting were set to default last time. (Thankfully I still own them.)

But will not test past that. (Might just lose everything if I test more.)

Past that: looks like we have smurf free weekend… where more DDoS are sure to happen. (Specially now that here twitch streamers are going to do a thing.) :dart:

This is going to be an issue for months I think. (If Diablo 4 is anything to judge by.)

To sum up anything I miss, I likely put it in here: Honestly, Would Shutting down OW2, make it easier to fix? - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

The only thing I can atleast recommend is trying to change the region around.
I can get into Asia way easier than EU (and the ping is fine, although it still sometimes randomly kicks you out).

Not a thing for Xbox X users.

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

I gave it a couple tries yesterday and couldn’t get in so i gave up. I just gave it a couple tries today and still cant get in so i gave up again. Ill try tomorrow after work a couple times. Blizard blows the launch of all their major titles dont take it personally.

Again, you can lose everything, if others are to be believed.

The workaround I found was to play something else or take a break for a while

1 Like

I have done alot of manga reading… but that’s no longer the real incoming issue.