Happy Thanksgiving Overwatch Forums

Hiya folks,

We’re going to be out of the office all next week (22 Nov - 26 Nov), in celebration of American Thanksgiving. If you celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your friends, family, and chosen family. This year, I’m incredibly thankful to our community for supporting our teams, holding our feet to the flame, and loving Overwatch.

This does mean that we’ll likely be radio silent for the most part, barring unforeseen circumstances. I’ll still be checking in on a daily basis, however mostly in a monitoring capacity.

Thank you everyone. Have a happy turkey day.

79 Likes

Thank you for all your service on the forums, we appreciate you a lot and I hope you have a great thanksgiving.

51 Likes

You as well, thank you Sir :grin:

8 Likes

Happy turkey and getting too full day!
Might you ask Aaron to reconnect with us after the holidays? We miss him

2 Likes

Ok but, do you make sandwiches with the leftovers?

What’s the dessert situation like?

2 Likes

Andy is a top man, saw his recent twitter post.
Team 4 is still going strong.

2 Likes

What happened to the Community Created ExP card :point_up_2: :thinking:

3 Likes

A Blue post saying they’re going to be radio silent, now that’s a good one

8 Likes

So basically nothing changes

34 Likes

enjoy your time off Andy…after previous week i imagine youre looking forward to it

1 Like

But the OW team has been radio silent for the past 2 years. So nothing really changes.

But, you know, happy thanks giving all the same.

15 Likes

So nothing new at all then. Radio silence it’s all we’ve been getting and what we’ve been used to.
It’s really sad to see what was done to this game and it’s community over the past two years.

6 Likes

I don’t celebrate Thanksgiving

But to those that do - Happy Thanksgiving! :blush: Hope you have a good one next week!

And hope all the OW team have a good break and that you’re all ok :heart:

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

And we are very thankful you’ve became an active part of the forums.

2 Likes

when does the silence end?

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving.

This reminds me of Karen from accounts, who hasn’t been out past 8pm for an office party in the last 5 years. Suddenly turns around and says, “Just to let you know, I think I am going to sneak home from the party a little before 1am this year.”

1 Like

i wish it could be a happy turkey day when it comes but not able to get my groove back with one of my favorite girls and having issues controlling my anger in game cant really be happy

Have a good Thanksgiving with a gr8 Turkey that would make even the likes of Rein and Torb drool over! This goes to everybody else too, not just Andy!

1 Like