Happy Friday to the OW forums

Humankind’s really cool! I’d highly recommend opting into the latest beta version on Steam even for your first games, as there’s an annoying bug where player three has contact (and gains influence) with every single minor faction on the planet.

Have a good time!

Yo, ngl that is refreshing to have someone that actually represents the players as a community manager. Too often we see everyone acting like Gm+ is all that matters.

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck. I’m mostly a Plat/Diamond player but I have much respect for those in the lower ranks. They can be very unforgiving.

3 Likes

so proud of you!!! I believe in your climbing journey, king!! :clap:t4::blush:

1 Like

I just finished it, you should totally look into The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles

Fantastic duo of games those

1 Like

Support is a role I’m a lot more comfortable on. Peaked high silver previously, but haven’t really focused on the role unless I’m flexing to generate priority tickets. It’s also a role I’ve usually played in other similar games, so I tend to understand where your feedback comes from as it relates to the role.

11 Likes

Have a nice weekend everyone, hope everyone can get enough relaxing time and do what they enjoy best.

I’m gonna drink myself enough laggers to down a wild boar and hopefully play some WOTR while I do it.

2 Likes

Good luck :laughing: I tried humankind, my brain was not big enough to understand it :brain: :no_entry_sign:

My problem with games like it and Anno is that I suddenly look at the clock and it’s 6am on a Tuesday.

14 Likes

Positivity? On these forums? Preposterous!

6 Likes

I don’t feel positive with these forums right now. :yum:

1 Like

I tried, but the other team ganked me twenty times and rode all the fun to the end of the map. I’m walking a pinata around the water fountain atm.

Not to be found in OW, except in the minds of the smurfs who gank me in every match.

8 Likes

“Say bacon one more time…”

Surely with this mindset you are gonna suffer in any game u play

1 Like

he can read

3 Likes

I wouldn’t conflate understanding with ability. There are plenty of people out there who have a deep understanding of their game of choice, but are not competitive participants themselves.

39 Likes

You yourself must be owl player then . Elitist mind at its best .

9 Likes

They’re just living up to their name.

3 Likes

Well goodluck on your climbing then. Maybe one day when youll be in the higher ranks the balance is gonna start to improve. But then again, no hopes of that when you guys play favorites with heroes.