Hanzo's scatter arrow and how cosmetic Items are going to be replaced

His most known line “simple geometry” is the line he says when he uses this ability and it’s the name of his achievement and one of his jokes in heroes of the storm. Moira even makes fun of it in one of her elimination quotes to him. Scatter arrow is super iconic and if they remove it completely some of the things iconic about Hanzo would be gone. I think there’s still a chance they could change their minds and find a way to keep scatter arrow.

That’s a good idea and I think it would work to wouldn’t be overpowered at all becuase I use scatter arrows for this reason most of the time

1 Like

I know that they can’t go back on the abilities there currently giving him but it doesn’t mean they have to remove scatter arrow completely. Theres still ways to make it work.

Your trying to hard your point has been made so just take the opinions

People keep saying that it’s going to be removed no matter what and there’s nothing we can do to stop it, but still think there’s ways to keep scatter arrow, it doesn’t have to be a big part of his kit I just don’t think it should be removed completely, and I’m hoping that maybe a developer will read it and at least think about it.

I GET WHAT YOUR SAY THEY GET IT, but like what I said earlier I’m pretty sure Jeff stated its gone!

1 Like

I known what Jeff said but I think it’s still possible that the developers can change their mind. You’ve already told me that they said there gonna remove it and i know!! I just want write down why I think it shouldn’t be removed! You can stop telling me “Jeff said it’s gone” cause I know!

They haven’t replaced ‘huge rez’ sprays and mercy’s related voicelines so not a good chance they’ll change cosmetics for hanzo

1 Like

Ok thank you for the info

To be fair “huge rez” still kinda make sense since she needs to rez a lot of people to get it, just not at the same time anymore.

What cosmetic items?

All scatter arrow related

Even his character select pose

I can’t find any cosmetic items that are associated with Scatter Arrow, so you tell me.

Oh yeah his selection screen has him holding a scatter arrow. It’s be weird if they removed it. Maybe they will reuses the asset for something else?

They mean sprays, most likely. But its irrelevant, Mercy and Reaper still have sprays relevant to their pre-rework selves, its just a relic of a bygone patch.

The ability is already programmed into the game. The visuals are done last. The concept art is just an idea of how visuals look.

1 Like

Yeah basically the spray and the selection screen pose just thought he had more related to scatter arrow, so my bad

I know that there still gonna add new abilities but don’t think they don’t have to remove scatter arrow per say. But just feel like I’m beating a dead horse saying the same thing over again. That’s all I have to say about the topic.

Hanzo doesn’t have any sprays where he’s firing Scatter Arrow. In relation to the selection screen, it’s an in-game model that can easily be change or replaced with the new visuals related to Rapid Fire.