Hanzo's scatter arrow and how cosmetic Items are going to be replaced

So with hanzo getting rapid fire (or Barrage I like to call it) how are all of his cosmetic items relating to scatter arrow going to be replaced, and on a side note, but not important the cinematic Dragons

2 Likes

There are some threads look for a way to Keep scatter arrow like combining it with sonic arrow and make it an ability where you can toggle between the arrows and you have to decide between one of them before it goes on cooldown

4 Likes

I don’t think that’s a good idea, sure scatter arrow has gotten me out of binds before but I don’t need to slow down my arrow decisions when trying to scout out my next target

1 Like

Just have it go from sonic to scatter to no arrow. That way you can have the scout ability first and you can’t instantly use scatter to kill someone

Well now that’s a bit overpowered then if its linked

No chance of scatter remaining.
The whole idea of two new abilities is to replace his scatter.

4 Likes

Scatter is one of his most iconic abilities and I think there’s ways to retune it instead of removing it completely

2 Likes

No its gone it will disappear in the near future

1 Like

Could you stop saying that you don’t 100 percent know, there still working on concept art there’s still ideas they can mess around with. And i’m saying that I don’t want scatter arrow removed completely and that there ways to rework it and you don’t have to be so forceful like “NO ITS GONE ITLL STAY THAT WAY” it’s really rude

1 Like

I’m just trying to come up with ideas. you don’t have to stomp on it.

I understand your idea I gave my thoughts on the idea but I’m pretty sure that the devs have decided to get rid of it completely hence why I asked what there going to do with cosmetics

2 Likes

Well I hope that the devolopers don’t completely remove it but if they do I imagine theyed rename Stuff like his achievement

papa jeff said its gone.

1 Like

En, they’ll keep it the same just like Mercy’s “Huge Rez” Spray.

There’s still time for them to test things and they could also change theirs minds

Why would they remove scatter cosmetics? For all we know the arrow will recycle the model and Reaper and Mercy still have their sprays post-rework.

1 Like

the whole point of the rework is to remove scatter dude. its. the. whole. point.

5 Likes

It’s going away at this point. We can almost guarantee that volley and tumble(couldn’t think of the actual name they used sorry)will be his new abilities. Scatter area will die away. But on the bright side, I can’t wait to see how people respond. I personally think he’ll be hated far more than scatter arrow ever was. I mean imagine 6 arrows all shot in the time span of a mercy rezzing. That’s going to be so much fun. And it headshots. :star_struck:

No the point of the rework is the make Hanzo more viable to play with. And scatter arrow is his most iconic ability. When people were complaining about rez they didn’t remove it completely they just nerfed it.

I think they should give him an alternate fire in which he shoots a ricochet arrow. It won’t split into multiple arrows but will instead ricochet like 2 times and a cursor will indicate the initial rebound direction