Hanzo The Perfect Hero? Check

hanzo’s consistancy is an answer, you have 14% chance to be usefull with crits and 35% chance to feed enemy support with bodyshots.

It never fails. People make a checklist of all the Hanzo abilities and always forget to mention that sonic arrow.

The all amazing: I can make X hero look amazing if I name all the stuff and ignore the bad!

It’s not that you can’t find bad things. It’s that you’re bias and choose to avoid it.

Ignorant post and counter productive. Almost troll status.

It’s funny to say a post is ignorant and use ignorant in the wrong instance. It’s also funny that you call someone troll simply because you know the post is right but, don’t want to admit it.

He has tons of problems. Some of them have been mentioned in this thread already but, they have just been written off due to bias.

It’s easy to make any character look overpowered if all I do is mention the good things and put it in a light where it would seem strong. Guess what, posts like that are “ignorant and counter productive.”

People are still on the train that Hanzo has log projectiles when his projectile has literally the same size projectile as Genji’s shuriken.

I get that it’s frustrating to die against him sometimes but, you can’t ignore stats and facts because of frustration. This is why Blizz doesn’t balance off the forums.

1 Like

No
But widow was
She even pushed Genji out.