Hanzo The Perfect Hero? Check

Long range damage? Check. Medium range damage? Check. Close range damage? Check. Burn down shields easily? Check. Obtain high ground when necessary? Check. Escape a dive? Check. Sporadic movement making it more difficult for other snipers to land shots? Check. Spam arrows in a general direction to randomly hit a ton of head shots every game? Check.

Seriously, what is supposed to be Hanzo’s weakness because I just can’t seem to figure it out. I absolutely despise this hero.

83 Likes

Jawline? Check. Super fit and built? Check. All around attractive? Check.

Honestly he really is the perfect hero.

66 Likes

Hanzo just needs to have reverse falloff. That’s it. His shots should be weaker and do less damage the closer he is to the target.

37 Likes

Finally, somebody is addressing the important statistics of this hero!

10 Likes

casually plays Careless Whispers

3 Likes

There is a perk to picking the Lead game developers favorite hero

9 Likes

Basically if the enemy team has a good hanzo it’s an instant loss. It’s almost impossible to win.

2 Likes

His weakness is CC!
Wait…was he a dive hero?

1 Like

Close range is still his weakness. I know it is hard to miss with Hanzo, but his time to kill is really gimped if he does not hs.

Sure, having double the time to kill sounds like a lot, but when his arrows don’t really take all that long to charge…

He’s a mid to close range hero. I always see this suggestion and it just does not make sense. Hanzo does not play at Widow range.

4 Likes

I’m pissed about why hanzo keeps getting slap on the wrist nerfs when other heroes get real nerfs

15 Likes

Not checked. Hanzo is one of the easiest heroes to snipe since he slows down as he goes for a shot and his hitbox is easy to hit aside from the single angle from front where his bow can block your vision of his head which is there only when he slows down

Also not checked. Hit critical accuracy and accuracy overall are really low on average even in high tier gameplay. I personally don’t understand at all why players want to lie about his accuracy and effective range

4 Likes

If hanzo has good long range damage then so does zenyatta

3 Likes

Pixels? Check. Not real? Check.

2 Likes

Don’t forget his sonic arrow literally is another sniper’s ult, it was unnecessary to buff it.

He just straight up find and kill the flankers, it’s ridiculous it becomes hilarious to me.

booooo! I found the fun police guys

7 Likes

Really sorry for not being attracted to pixels. My fault for being normal. :smiley:

He killed his brother (kind of). That kinda sucks.

I laugh every time I see one of these “??? Check.” posts.

1 Like