Hanzo The Perfect Hero? Check

Most of Hanzo’s kit is OK imo (though as I said before, dying to him feels like BS to me, moreso than dying to any other character).

My main problem (especially as someone who play tanks) is his Storm Arrows. How easily they can be spammed and how easily they can melt tanks. As someone here said, they should at least have dmg falloff. So he would be fair, more like Reaper; can melt tanks from close range, can’t melt them from distance.

oh gosh i bet u are fun at parties. i bet u also think drawings are weird right?

1 Like

His main weakness is he isnt fun anymore. Scattah arrow as annoying as it was to die by was really fun to use/counter. Now he just shoots arrows, shoots weaker arrows a little faster, then everyone once in a while shoots a magical arrow, then continues shooting more arrows. He’s good but very boring to play.

1 Like

Remember when Hanzo was OP so they buffed his wallhacks lol good times

1 Like

You forgot unique utility (low-CD wallhack) and strong ultimate. Hanzo has no weaknesses.

1 Like

He very inconsistent on long range due to his projectile nature. The farther away a target, the less likely it is that you actually hit them. While he has no fall off, hes less reliable at range than Widow who is hitscan.

1 Like

Really? Lead game dev’s favourite hero was a troll pick synonymous with throwing for 2 years? :thinking: Odd way to show that’s your favourite hero.

He’s in the bottom six heroes winrate wise for the past 6 months. I think he evidently has enough weaknesses and plenty of people know how to defeat him. A perfect hero would certainly dominate the meta in all ranks for months on end and it would show in his stats that he is overperforming. It’s very clear from data that he isn’t. I won’t go as far to say he’s underperforming, but 25th out of 30 characters in winrate? Totally perfect. Unbeatable. Can’t be stopped. /s

If you’re open to listening to legitimate advice and getting out of the mentality of completely wrong information about the hero you irrationally hate, there’s guides and suggestions online, as well as places where you can ask for help, including this forum.

7 Likes

Lunge to storm arrow

Hanzo’s weakness is his ankles.

I hate Hanzy as much as the next guy but I wouldn’t say he’s great long or close range. He excels at a mid range role, like McCree. Both can land long range headshots with skill/luck, and both have the ability to excel at close range, but as someone who plays Mei and Moira quite a bit, when I see Hanzo at close range, he’s as good as dead unless his team helps or he lands a lucky headshot.

1 Like

But can he do it on a cold rainy wednesday in Stoke?

1 Like

Hanzo is genji bait. Genji just isn’t played a ton in the high ranks bc everyone figured out Reaper/Mei make a 2/2/2 GOATs(Credit to OWL Announcers)

He regrets his decision? Check.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t really excuse it.

Before the storm arrow nerf I would’ve probably said the same thing. Now I don’t think he’ll that much of an issue, besides…

me getting paired with Hanzo players 70% of the time.
85% of them are total garbo on him and do nothing. (I play QP.)
and the enemy seems to always get “good” hanzos or at the least the ones who can hit a shot.

But besides those things I have no issues with the hero anymore. :sweat_smile:

Ideal soldier76 sentimental partner… Check

And then forget tracer, hanzo will be the new overwatch reference that gets along with the new cultural standars and pwnz all in one hero!

Soldier is a good pick against him. Easy fast long strafes and Hanzo is very easy to track.

Hotel?
Trivago

Drawing arrows makes him move slower and you have to hit your shots to get value, the player is the weakness.

This.

After Hanzo’s rework, he generates ult so fast he can practically spam his dragons.

So, what did the devs do when Hanzo’s rework immediately spawned a “grav-dragon meta”?

“Nerf Hanzo”, you say? Impossible!! He can’t possibly be at fault for creating a meta around him right after he got a huge power upgrade!!

Let’s nerf the bystanders, instead. That’s totally the reason why Hanzo’s rework is so overwhelming.

Sorry, Zarya and Mercy. Hanzo’s rework is so obviously balanced and perfect and has zero flaws or mistakes, so the grav-dragon meta must be your fault for enabling him so much with abilities that were never a problem before now.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Ive seen someone say that you could remove storm arrows and he would still be a top tier dps and its so true. Storm arrows is just a cop out for when Hanzo lets someone get too close to him and its completely overtuned.