Hanzo needs more nerfs

Am I supposed to act like I don’t know more?

You owe DPS and Tanks heals at all costs but - #99 by GreyFalcon-11737

1 Like

Just saying, it isn’t exactly fair to say that when a LOT of people also say that about you.

No one likes a know it all, like… It’s just cringe and off putting. You try to correct everyone, but if you get push back, you go condescending.

Like cmon man.

Okay, how many people on this forum have written tournament grade server code for futuristic class based shooter?

You’ve done that, congrats, does not mean you are above everyone else, just don’t act so superior all the time.

Not trying to be rude here or anything, just what I’ve seen.

Well, I will say this. A good idea, is a good idea. Regardless of who says it.

They said, does any of this stuff sound familiar to you?

[OW2] Mercy should get a "LifeSteal"

[OW2] Cassidy should get a "Bolas"

Patch 1.43 clarification - #6 by Reiche-11273

No one is saying you haven’t had good ideas, but your interactions with other people when you’ve had push back is what I’m getting at. There are better ways to say things than just passively calling someone stupid for not understanding the math behind something.

Try to teach, not be condescending.

That’s fair. If anything, the negativity is towards the winrate stuff itself, not the people.

It’s just frustrating how many people discussing winrate don’t care about the math.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity then how would you know if a sniper is actually under powered? If you can never go by their winrate how do you account for pickrates being a sign of a heroes strength vs them just being popular? Because your argument makes sense but at some point her winrate must be too low. You think 29% is fine. What if it was like 5%?

I figure the goal is to increase the variety of hero usage across as many ELOs as possible.

With the larger goal of using that as a form of novelty to grow the size of the playerbase.

So the underpower/overpowered angle doesn’t really matter.

Especially since eSports mostly doesn’t matter beyond it’s function as a marketing tool, and player retention tool.

Much less the idea that it’s basically impossible to have all 17 DPS heroes be “meta” simultaneously. And for the most part it doesn’t matter which handful heroes are “meta”. Beyond how much they are very frustrating or community favorites.

The whole “Novelty vs Fun” argument makes no sense, because Novelty is just a component of Fun.

There’s almost nothing they can do without either butchering him or making him even more problematic than people make him out to be.

Its simple, just make him windranger from dota 2

That sounds like a challenge.

Or you know? Quit the game? If you are the miniorty, which you clearly are than just quit. Already told you stop playing 200 hp heroes, adapt, but if you do not wanna get of your OTP heroes than why should others be forced too? Weird mentality. You whined, you got your nerfs. Time to move on.

Next on the chopping block, the one hero that actually deserves it and would increase the health of the game exponatially :point_right:t2: mercy, woop woop! Can’t wait for the execution of rez. Time to move it to ultimate exclusive.

Bad players crying again what did I say you are not good enough to play fps.

1 Like

They’ll never stop, can’t accept their own short comings. This is why hardcore games like CS GO thrive without any whiney manchildren. They know what genre of games they are in and what the audience is.

2 Likes

You do have a point. Sniper Mains are the minority.

1 Like

Another thread with no constructive feedback beyond I don’t like X so change it.

How would you change Hanzo without dumpstering him.

2 Likes

Actually im in the majority. Im Plat therefor im apart of the majority of the playerbase. Also People have been complainging about hanzo since the Launch of OW1

So everyone just plays tank, Got it! Next time i queue for support or dps, ill make sure to pick winston.

Also i dont quite get what you point is here. If your telling be to move on and dont complain, then im a expert at that. I mained symettra since launch, and played here through her 2 reworks.

How you cant even adapt to mercy, how sad. Just cry and then move on

Ironically the people whining about snipers in a fps are the minority like you.