Hanzo needs a nerf NOW 💀

I just don’t understand why he has infinite arrows.

Hanzo is already fine
He Doesn’t need nerf

https:/ / www. youtube . com / watch?v=nRxIuR6jN-k

Oh boy they do

“Wow scatter is so stupid, all you need to do is to aim for the feet”

“Haha, storm arrow is so stupid, you can headshot”

This forum is so ridiculous wtf…

5 Likes

Hanzo is fine. All we need is an easier counter for Grav+DragonStrike combos

1 Like

You guys can’t even read.

4 Likes

Brings back memories of when they denied that Genji’s deflect hitbox was as huge as Africa.
Watch the video before you start acting all high and mighty

4 Likes

When Winston jumps in he usually has his leap on cooldown, so leaping away isn’t an option. But yes, shield dancing is very important, but I think his point he’s trying to make is that a tank designed to take out heroes like Widowmaker and Hanzo should not be afraid to engage those types of heroes. Right now, Winston has to be careful when engaging Hanzo since Hanzo is valuable at all ranges now.

4 Likes

Winston had more trouble against Hanzo when he still had scatter. You have to hit those shots, else you just die when the Winston is using his bubble properly. People are underestimating how much damage Winston deals against squishies.

2 Likes

Another ignorant post, They said that having Genji hitbox thin made it so some hits that should have been deflected didn’t happen to.

Which it proved to be right because when they thinned it there were cases of Genji getting hit on his head time to time.

2 Likes

It isn’t the storm arrows that make him OP it’s the arrow speed. Imagine new hanzo with the buffed arrow speed and leap while still havin scatter. He’d be a lot more broken imo.

2 Likes

Oh, no I totally agree. Scatterarrow needed to be scrapped, and it was mostly in part to how much it affected tanks with very little counterplay.

New Hanzo definitely requires a better player in order to reach max potential, but there’s still the issue that Hanzo is doing every DPS’s job right now, and I don’t really think it’s ok that he can outshine all the other DPS. He needs a weakness. Right now he’s good at all ranges, is mobile, bust barriers, and can eat away at tanks.

I guess we can argue that his weakness is he still requires good aim, but once you get into Platinum or above, every Hanzo you encounter is not having any issues.

4 Likes

I’ll be honest with you, you’re kind of acting like a dick right now.
You didn’t understand what I said, I bet you didn’t even bother trying to, you didn’t check the link I sent you and you’re being condescending, there’s no use talking to you as I can see that you’re not the type of person to have a decent conversation with.

His weakness is dive. But since we have Brigitte that wont happen the next time. New Hanzo is weaker against dive (way weaker) than old Hanzo. It’s just that Deathball got a huge buff with Tracer/Genji nerfs and the introduction of Brigitte.

2 Likes

I just pointed out the false statements.

There is no discussion around the coded size of a projectile.

2 Likes

Hard = rewarding
I don’t understand the problem in this one

What false statement ? Genji’s deflect hitbox size ?
It was always big, there is video evidence of it, or no no wait this isn’t the OW forums this is r/conspiracy oh silly me, devs are always right and videos are rigged.
If you think the devs will be honest about everything they tell people then you’re mistaken
Remember them promising people they can use credits to purchase all cosmetics ? only to lock the summer games 2016 ones behind a paywall and lootbox RNG ?
D.va’s pistol and Mercy’s hitboxes are big yes, but that doesn’t mean Hanzo’s aren’t big as well, especially, ESPECIALLY since if you watch the video, it’s blatantly obvious how big they are.

1 Like

I’m sure he’ll be back down to Z-Tier soon enough, but don’t get mad at team mates for still picking him during games and barely contributing to the match. Don’t report them for using a troll pick.

See, you are the one who can’t read.

Never denied Genji having a freaking big hibox on the deflect. You said that blizzard was in denial while what they said was that it behaved weird when it was skintight in their tests.

2 Likes

You’re being a bit too hostile, using ad hominems since earlier chill out babe.
They were in denial, Remember the infamous “Just don’t shoot ;)” said by Jeff Kaplan ?
Yeah, I do.

2 Likes