Hanzo is f-tier on his meta

pretty decent? i laugh when i see hanzo on my team or the enemy team. only source i have is overbuff and he is bottom winrate in every rank. if this is not his meta, can you imagine dive coming back? or orisa hog?

Winrate cannot be looked at in a vacuum. That said Hanzo suffers from the same thing as every dps that isn’t Mccree or Ashe. They aren’t Mccree or Ashe.

This is just from personal experience, I’ve known many Hanzos in my games, enemy or ally, to pop off or at least apply a lot of pressure. Would an echo or Ashe be better? Probably, but they still do fine.

I don’t understand this. Dive hasn’t gone. In fact is played pretty frequently. Orisa/Hog is still around, too.

Hanzo is just… all right. It just stands that other characters can do his job better, but it’s like that for many many other DPS, a lot that are worse than Hanzo.

Don’t compare a hero that can insta kill to one that cannot kill pocketed Heroes lol

Hanzo has a negative win-rate at EVERY rank in the game.

I do think there are heroes worse than Hanzo but that doesn’t means that Hanzo is fine.

NO HERO SHOULD BE IN THAT STATE!!

It just shows poor balancing from the devs.

1 Like

REVERT her changes. She doesn’t need “nerfs”. She was easily one of the most balanced dps before the last patch went through.

3 Likes

First of all, he has spent over a year being an S+ tier dps. Also why would double shield be his meta. Double shield is yet another desperate attempt at creating a meta in 2/2/2 that will stop the game from being sniper dominated.

How much longer are we gonna have to wait until her dynamite is addressed. It was literally designed to counter GOAT AOE heal stacking. That is dead, I think it’s time we gave that annoying spam ability a nerf it deserves

3 Likes

Ekshually there was like a week long meta where you would stack Sym 2.0 shields on top of torb armor and Brig armor so Tracer would be running around with almost 275 hp or something. Yeah the devs said no and reworked her and torb

Nice bait, doomfist is one of strongest dps

2 Likes

Doomfist is in no world a top 5 DPS right now. Period. He is not dumpster but he is not at the top right now. There is no basis for saying Doomfist is on the strongest DPS.

Hanzo is a tier above him.

1 Like

i saw this and thought op was insane because hanzo has always been a nightmare akin to doomfist on forums, but yeah, his highest winrate is 51 percent in gm, which is reasonable, but everywhere else is less than 50 percent. shocking, frankly.

In 2018? Yes. (mostly because of uppercut) Now? Not even close. There’s a lot of counterplay to his combos now, plus a lot of his counters have been buffed.

1 Like

He is nowhere close to be one of the strongest

Agreed. She never needed so many buffs for nothing.

They should just revert them and she is balanced again.

1 Like

i agree with most heroes on your list but… torb? he aint worse tham hanzo, hes actually really good atm

or genji or doom or junk

This guys are OWL good, but not Ladder good. Getquaked on is nutty tho on DF

The reason I have Torb where I do is because I think he is in the same as Hanzo and that is a pretty good hero who you can pick when the situation calls for it and is still okay when it doesn’t. I just think Hanzo is slightly better (which is why he was last on the list and I did it in reverse order for hero power).

I do play him and I feel sh!t when I kill someone with luck.