Hanzo Hitbox to Big

Lot of Hanzo mains in here lol it’s all too funny. Nobody EVER wants to admit the truth.

2 Likes

Lol dude if you’re going to try to say that you know better than the devs and the objective evidence that you are more than free to go look at yourself, I think it’s abundantly clear that you’re not being reasonable

5 Likes

Yep and all i said was his hit box needed to be smaller and the trolls swarmed in.

1 Like

Yeah man, I’m Hanzo trash. The only truth I know is that pickles are disgusting.

I think Tom or someone said Hanzo’s arrow hitboxes we’re smaller than Mercy and Pilot D. Va’s.

I get head shots just as easy as before. The difference is with no scatter I’m just always going for headshots :man_shrugging:t5:

I don’t know what it is, if not hitbox it’s something else. Because I’ve died and had an arrow sticking in my shoulder that counted as a headshot more than once.

2 Likes

man can you just accept that a developer of the game stated that your complaints are far from containing any facts and that you’re just salty that you were killed by a hanzo.

not a hanzo player btw so don’t come with your ridiculous counter arguments

2 Likes

That because the character hitboxes itself extend over their visual appearances.

Hitboxes on actual characters.

ahhh you’re right…I’m soooooo salty and nobody should EVER criticize this games design and NOTHING should ever be changed.

Said nobody ever smh

1 Like

I mean I hit headshots on mcree and widow that are clearly either above the character model or just by aiming at their neck. Hit boxes in this game are too forgiving for everyone.

You cant just nerf one characters hitboxes into oblivion because “le tree trunk” meme. You would have to adjust the entire cast to have tighter and better representative hitboxes.

1 Like

I assume OP is between 13 and 16-years old. Either way, let them believe in their dreams where they are right about everything. Don’t ruin that dream, guys.

2 Likes

Is this new meme?

This man just got live for a day and you already ask for nerf :thinking: Leave the man alone.

Edit: Used to be an F-tier, with arrow that can fall down also slower fire rate compared Widow and Mccree with smallest hit box. You just got outplayed by that hanzo player. Sorry.

1 Like

Having the smallest hitbox of projectiles in the game, sure speaks a lot about the size of projectile hitboxes. Honestly, I’ve not seen a more wonky hitbox programming since Quake times and the frag launcher.

You experience this quite a lot in this game, when you per example is behind a wall and still get killed by some random spam shot in your general direction. There is a lot less aim penalty in this game, compared to other shooters.

Hanzo hit box has been nerfed repeatedly any way. But I’m sure that doesn’t matter to mr I know more than everyone and my word is law

1 Like

Yet you’re rocking a whopping 16% weapon accuracy on Hanzo.

2 Likes

The same could be said about Widow. She has a very tiny frame, and it makes it even more tricky to hit her when she’s doing the crouch spam/strafe, then grappling away.

1 Like

Except, his arrows don’t need to be smaller.

If I need to git gud when I QQ about widowmaker, people QQing about dapper Hanzo can do the same.

He faces significant issues scoring headshots from a distance due to not having a scope and having to deal with both travel time and an arc on his projectiles. The new speed of his arrows almost completely removes his ability to deny area of any kind because he’s almost a hitscan hero now. Because he gives up a LOT of positioning options over Widowmaker, he gets a useful kits outside of his headshots where she does not.

He doesn’t get BS OSKs from across the map on tanks anymore. His aim requirements are higher than McCree and Soldier’s because of the projectile complications, while they’re just point-and-click heroes by comparison.

I think he pays for what he gets. He’s still got a seriously low skill floor. I mean, he’s pretty much second only to Widowmaker.

I think you need to play more widow then. I honestly dont struggle to hit a Hanzo in the head.

Bait his first shot then scope in and headshot him. Dont play the peaking game and reposition when needed.

Alot of bad hanzo players will also tend to start jumping if you body shot them which leads to more free shots for widow.

Not to mention widow can do the same speed changes during strafes while she scopes in and out es