Hanzo can now storm arrow THROUGH shields on live

The only acceptable change here is the moira fade buff, everything else should stay reverted.

4 Likes

Well, I’m glad it got pulled, but I’d personally wish the team would take whoever let this go live with a bug that egregious and flagellate them with a wet noodle for a few days.

3 Likes

how come this patch wasnt on the experimental first anyways? like it went live right away right??

1 Like

Yall reverted the entire patch because of 1 of the changes having a bug???

1 Like

I don’t think there reign of terror was brief

2 Likes

AFAIR each of these changes was in an ExCard previously, albeit some with different values that we tweaked before pushing to live.

11 Likes

Ye well the exp was a joke made my streamers putting in joke changes.

This is apparently not supposed to be a joke.

More like a nightmare.

8 Likes

Well yea…and the Mccree buff was hated yet it still made it to live

5 Likes

I think people should remember this - due to bug, not due to being op. Changes are probably going to come back, without bugs.

2 Likes

They still have to find the code that caused it. Easier this way than making an entirely new patch while letting the bug stay on live.

1 Like

Really? Must have missed the Moira fade buff. Was loving the concept though. Opened a lot of possibilities…

Well to be fair, Hanzo being able to land storm arrows through shields is extremely powerful, and his storm arrows already were already decent against tanks.

5 Likes

We had an actually good Width change to D.va; but they actually bring OP changes in…

The 10% change to Defense matrix wasn’t even bad

but these changes are legit broken

3 Likes

Well we were given some hints that 2022 Overwatch was going to get interesting. But in all seriousness, as a software engineer I am absolutely befuddled on how this went live. They clearly aren’t paying any attention to testing

7 Likes

Could we possibly like, not balance this game according to streamer tossing out ill-thought out ideas now?

Maybe?

4 Likes

If I recall, most of these changes that went through (except the Moira buff and Rein buff due to never being in any experimental before) we’re widely hated by the majority of the community. It does make me wonder why they let the buffs through anyways.

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen the response to them was negative when they were previously tested (except for the haha bugsqhisher 9000).

Respectfully, I’d like to see some other changes instead.

1 Like

I swear if this is what the CC’s were getting excited for im done

7 Likes

This is a Triple A game studio… too…

3 Likes

Yeah, I didnt understand that the entire patch itself had the bug in it. I thought they could just temporarily disable the Hanzo change or something and keep the rest :woman_shrugging: but just not technically possible I guess.

1 Like