Hanzo can now storm arrow THROUGH shields on live

It goes through people as well too

It’s confirmed a bug

But that still doesn’t excuse how the actual living hell do you accidentally do this. This is just way too big to actually be a bug. And there’s no exploiting, or glitching, or some set of steps you have to do to break to game and enable it. They probably turned it on and forgot to turn it off.

1 Like

I for one welcome our new Shimada overlords.

1 Like

Incoming change:

• Hanzo temporarily disabled

The change that SHOULD happen

• reconsidering this ridiculously unwarranted change altogether
2 Likes

Just like how Mercy 2.0 got through internal testing, they are just lazy devs

1 Like

Hi folks,

We’ve reverted the patch due to this bug. Apologies to anyone negatively affected by this

Sorry Hanzo mains. Your reign of terror was brief but horrifying.

48 Likes

Thank you, I was very worried in the possibility it wasn’t a bug.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This patch isn’t a clown, it’s the entire circus!

26 Likes

Now not to be rude, but could y’all keep it? We’re not quite so interested in having it ourselves…

9 Likes

Ty…though I beg you to reconsider the ability altogether….scatter arrow is gone for a reason….please don’t bring back any of it

I would also ask why bring back Cassidy roll given it was already walked back once recently

3 Likes

Let’s keep it that way.

19 Likes

I Lol’d IRL at this.

Hi Andy.

Can you feed back that the entire patch should be reverted because all of it is ridiculous even without the bug?

Changes of this magnitude should at minimum be put onto experimental first.

12 Likes

Hi Andy can you please don’t let them apply any of the patch changes they are terrible as you can see on the newest forum posts.

1 Like

Keep it that way respectfully

16 Likes

While you’re at it, maybe keep that patch. No offense to the balance team but it wasn’t great

6 Likes

Hopefully it stays reverted.

8 Likes

Are you able to give comment on the decision to push this patch straight to live instead of having an experimental card? I know some of the specific changes have been on experimental in the past but some of them also haven’t.

3 Likes

Forever if possible.

9 Likes

Please delay it further and give Moira a proper change, since the -17% ultimate charge nerf and other changes she’s gotten over the past 2 years she’s performing worse than ever.

edit: not saying the Moira fade change is bad I love it and so do many others, it will help her make plays, it’s just I don’t think her fade is the problem with her performance currently.

2 Likes