Hanzo arrow speed can we have it back

Hanzo right now feels like throwing paper straws at people, before nerf he used to be able to hit pharahs in the sky if you have aim, now you need a hitscan to contest pharah, it no longer feels like a arrow out of bow, before you actually could aim and fight strafing htiscans, now its more like spam a choke.

All this has done is more spamming the choke instead of going for accuracy.
Neither the hanzo or the guy who gets killed feels any aim was involved.

I would even trade the whole set of storm arrows for a revert of the nerf.

25 Likes

I agree, but this community literally can not handle Hanzo being viable. It will just be a repeat of every single time he’s been above 50% winrate. They will crusade and complain literally without pause until he’s dumpstered. Hanzo is one of the characters the community will always hate.

26 Likes

NO

29 Likes

like honestly i will even take no head shot multiplier at this point to make him feel like a archer, and not someone blowing soap bubbles.

its not that you cant get kills or win with this hanzo it just feels so unsatisfying, before you felt like you pulled a string and launched a thunderbolt of a arrow, now it just feels like you place crosshair in a chokle and keep pulling the strings of violin and a skull may appear.

its just so unsatisfying.

3 Likes

Hanzo is pretty bad atm, but always annoying to die to. So im conflicted on what to do with the hero. They never tried him on live with his faster arrow speed back, but storm arrows at 60. I think that would be better than slower arrows and storm arrow at 70.

11 Likes

ya the only issue he had was being good at close range due to storm arrows, if they had just nerfed it alone would have been good.

They should revert arrow speed and nerf Storm Arrow to 3 arrows.

4 Likes

Why three? Seems a bit harsh.

3 Likes

its totally fair by me, 3 is good enough to deal with any dive if you are accurate and punishing when you are not.

1 Like

No.

If anything he should have stuff taken away. Particularly his ability to OHKO.

2 Likes

It had to be nerfed because it was broken AF. I’m sorry but Hanzo is not supposed to be a hitscan character, he can one shot people so you cannot give his arrows so much speed.

7 Likes

it made him viable what was op was storm arrows which made diving him tough, as fast as arrows were, they were still not good at close range than a widow or ashe.

It wasnt hitscan, hitscan still had advantage with pharah etc than hanzo he just had a better chance.

3 Likes

It made him broken.

They most definitely were, Hanzo is the character that can destroy you at any range.

At close and mid range it was basically a hitscan you didn’t really need to predict anything, that is how fast they were.

11 Likes

due to storm arrow not the primary that is the distinction im trying to make which you dont want to understand.

nope you needed to lead a bit at all ranges esp mid.
This just sounds like assumptions made by players who dont play hanzo.

3 Likes

It was still an ability that transformed hanzo from a sniper to a hero that can basically fight at all ranges with the same speed as his arrows.

Not unless they severely change storm arrow, rework it, or lower the speed, Hanzo isn’t going to get his projectile speed any time soon.

You don’t want to understand that his primary was broken and had to be nerfed.

No you really didn’t.

This sounds like a Hanzo player wanting him to be broken again.

5 Likes

How soon people forget how ridiculously broken the arrow speed was.

7 Likes

you cant have zenyatta balls or mei right clicks to feel more consistent than arrows that is broken not his before arrow speed.

1 Like

What if Hanzo’s arrows were switched?
Buff his arrow speed back, but take away his one shot.
Then make Storm Arrow an ability that allows Hanzo to one shot but hes only given 5 shots to do so, and take away the speed buff of Stom Arrow ofcoarse

1 Like

honestly at this point i would take a no crit multiplier, to me what i loved was it was the best feeling of archery in any game, now that feeling is gone.

right now kills dont feel good nor his playstyle of being a spamzo.

4 Likes