Hanzo Achievement Petition

Ever since the scatter arrow change, his new pixel spray is near impossible to get.
I’m an achievement hunter and I’m just missing 3 out of 154. Those being Hanzo pixel and Doom & Bap cute sprays (for obvious reasons)

My petition is: Blizzard please rework Hanzo’s pixel spray so he has to get 2 killing blows with storm arrows instead of 3. It’s too hard to get it, specially when compared to how easy scatter arrow was. Please and thank you.

2 Likes

Can we have a petition to remove Hanzo please and thank you.

9 Likes

Nah we don’t do petitions here.

1 Like

lmao understandable have a great day

6 Likes

Just try harder. Doomfist ult achievement is way more impossible and I still got it after some years.

1 Like

I could be wrong but maybe have a rein or zar help out with their ults? Seems like it might be easier to get it by firing it into a grav or headshotting a slammed team.

Maybe, idk I don’t play Hanzo I suck at him. Except for in the experimental for some odd reason, my average aim accuracy went up from 30% to 50%. Only there though. Back in QP and comp my aim goes back into the trash.

3 Likes

I think for my missing achievments I will wait for OW 2. :wink: :sweat_smile:

Everyone has to get their participation ribbon.

Why can’t things just be hard

I’m so tired of “I can’t do it so it has to be made easier”

You’re just not good enough to get it yet

DeAl with it
I haven’t got it either, at least I’m not making a petition and whining about it.

You think the achievement is hard, wait until you try life. Not everything is behind a computer screen and if you can’t handle a difficult video game achievement good luck with life obstacles.

Rant over

Good luck working on the achievement and how glorious it will feel when you earn it like everyone else

2 Likes

Point is, people have this achievement because it used to be “get 2 killing blows with scatter arrow” which is WAY easier than the current version.
Rant over.

1 Like

I mean it is what it is.

Gl on earning it

I do understand that there is achievement inequity though

1 Like

Just queue with a support or tank and ask them to use their ult or a damage boost ability for you to get it. It’s really not that hard to get if you just play Hanzo.

1 Like

Oh lord please don’t try to turn this into a lecture on life. Yes, yes, you are quite hardcore living out the hardcore life, walking uphill both ways to your job in the coal mines, where you’ve eschewed modern mining machinery because it’s soft, and work every day with your pick axe. I heard black lung tried to get you, but you got it instead.

The whole point of the post is that people got it a different way and the game changed. They can’t get it like everyone else. No need to go on a silly rant about participation ribbons. Whatever that means.

2 Likes

I think it would be cool if they reset or have weekly achievements to gain points and unlock the items we want from a set of achievement specific updated rewards instead of 1 achievement being tied to 1 item :slight_smile: (thought a trophy reward for completing each specific achievement type can be given for people who are ‘completionists’ and want proof they’ve done every achievement)

Dude, I can’t get the Bap or Lucio ones, the difficult ones. The other 2 u mention r not that hard. Hanzo’s has his ult one, which u can just combo with Zar or something to get that done, but then the other one, which is pure luck/aim. Doom’s spray, the one ur talkin bout I’m sure, that one is depending on luck and the Zar Grav. Zar needs to Grav the whole team, then with no one else interrupting, u ult, slam down, kill em all by aiming 4 the dead middle of the Grav. I have that 1. Other doom one is pure luck and height.

duo with a zarya or mei its easy to get.

Getting 2/5 lethal shots is really not that hard though. What’s the point in getting an achievement for it?

I’ll sign your petition to make it easier because it’s too hard.
I’ll sign your petition to just give you the achievement if you’d like.

Sometimes things arnt fair.
I hope they make it easier for consistency for you guys

SO many achievments need revisiting.
They don’t adjust the achievments with balance so it makes them really hard.

I’m sure it was easy to get 3 killing blows back when he had 6 storm arrows and 80 damage per shot. But 5 storm arrows and 70 damage per shot is not comparable.

Just like how Dooms meteor strike achievment was clearly designed with the intent that meteor strike would go down instantly.

Or Amplify 2000 damage without dying was clearly designed when immortality field had 12s downtime and window charged much much faster.