Hanzo a must pick now

Hitscan is instant vs projectiles that have travel time you could honestly be dodging his arrows without knowing it

1 Like

On the flip side, he could also be hitting me without meaning to.

They aren’t instant so take the good with the bad

I’m currently practicing Hanzo and yes he really is fun - it’s even more fun to kill every Winston who jumps on me :slight_smile:

Better nerf Roadhog

Spaming A D is the counter for bad Hanzo.

Except Hanzo’s projectiles are tiny.

1 Like

That’s correct, Hanzo’s arrow size was reduced at least 1 time, I think maybe 2 times - so today it actually is hard to land good shots.

1 Like

There is so many good widow in the game . :sunglasses:

I know this. But everything I said still stands. They are still bigger than hitscan shots. And they still benefit from being able to hit the outlines of the player hurtboxes, something hitscans can’t do.

Reverting his projectile speed would put him back in the dumpster, though. That’s the best buff he got, and I understand it will take people time to adjust. Myself, however, I’ve increased my accuracy on Hanzo to 35-45 percent over the past two days, so I am absolutley in love with new Hanzo. I’m sure he’s a total terror in the hands of someone more skilled than I, but I know if his projectile speed was reverted, he’d just be back in the garbage can.

1 Like

I mean, Solder has a hitscan gun and a projectile missile. You just get used to it I guess.

To me it just makes no sense that the deadliest projectile in the game (by some distance) would also be the fastest. It doesn’t even really act like an arrow any more.

1 Like

Is it though? A fully charged headshot from Widowmaker is an instant-kill due to its actual hit-scan nature. I’ve missed/gotten glancing shots on Hanzo that don’t kill because of the projectile speed, as well as gotten crazy instant-kill headshots.

Is it really overpowered, or is it the enemy’s fault for not killing me when I’m standing 10 feet away on the point filling their buttcheeks full of arrows? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

an good genji an tracer can destroy him, winston is good an so is sombra now that she doesnt need to worry about being oneshot an can translocate when she gets low.

1 Like

He is not a must pick at all

Pls tell me this is a troll post
And don’t insult my brother again

2 Likes

Maybe you people can start doing what you always should have done vs a hanzo and pretend he is as threatening as widow and not stand in his sight lines

1 Like

He is not a must-pick, but I think I’ll pick him more than McCree now.

2 Likes

What?ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ

Um, D.VA can fly right at him with DM up. Roadhog can hook and pull him down. Orisa can pull him off his ledge and attack from a distance. Winston can jump right up to him and easily kill him with barrier and telsa gun.

I knew people were gonna be happy that Scatter was gone, but I also knew that the same people would then realize the Hanzo’s that actually aim would remain. He doesn’t need a nerf, you just need to play smarter

1 Like

while I do think my boy is very strong, I doubt he’s mandatory, alas there are very specific things that actually counter him now

McCree being one of them is pretty funny considering the claims that he’s a better McCree now

Sombra and Soldier 76 are incredibly good too, Ana can wreck him since his lunge is slow and predictable, Zen discording him is hellish and Moira’s balls are still a pain to deal with in closed spaces

Genji can deflect a full Storm arrow flurry if the hanzo player isn’t careful, reflecting back 2 leaves hanzo at 1 dash health…

More importantly, he isn’t mandatory because Hanzo doesn’t counter Hanzo :slight_smile: