Handicapping in comp

dude I literally just saw you edit your post to try and cover whaty you said LOL

No, i edited the post and added the 2nd bit, to address what you said. Why lie?

1 Like

I am literally not lying you have done it several times already. Like I said I am the one with nothing to hide seeing how no matter what I say I keep my profile public

Unfortunately your doubt doesn’t change my experience this season. Wish it did.

1 Like

Having a public profile has nothing to do with our conversation, and you’re clearly more deceitful, as you’re trying to lie to make me seem manipulative, that’s very odd.

Back to my point, overflexing can cause a lot of harm, as well as good. The negatives, such as losing ult charge and playing something youre uncomfortable with, are reasons people tend to one trick.

its unreasonable to expect you to have proof of this, but like, do you lmao?

1 Like

it literally has everything to do with your replies to hektik and I because all you have to do is look at the profile to see the stats to see that I and him/her aren’t lying lol or making this up. This is my final post on this thread. No matter what this nickdarick dude is going to claim that everyone else is wrong and he is right.

Well the game I used as an example unfortunately is no longer available due to the patch but the SR -/+ from games isn’t recorded in playback anyways.

1 Like

My SR has nothing to do with Hektik’s experience, which is what were talking about. IDK why youre lying about me editing info out of my posts, the only time i edit is to address things I’ve read after i click post, since the website doesn’t allow you to post twice in a row.

1 Like