Hammond makes dva useless now

Hammond can’t block damage for his team and his mobility is much harder to master than simply flying as D.Va.

2 Likes

Kek

D.va already got removed from the game and there is no reason to pick her anymore, she doesn’t even shine on any map unlike Orisa or Roadhog.

If you want to lose SR pick d.va and feed enemy Hanzo/ Brigitte/Zarya trying to eat Grav/dragon with 1 second of DM

There is 0 reason to pick D.va right now

4 Likes

unfortunalty that is very true :frowning: she’s not even decent anymore.

1 Like

OM3GALUL just because you couldnt perform well at DVA you gonna just implement that the character is bad instead of crticizing your own self??

1 Like

Critbox with size of Texas? Yeah, that is debatable who is better defensivly but she can delete any kind of damage for 2 seconds while using her rockets to deal dmage. Depends on situation and players really. In pure 1v1 with players of similar skill I would bet on D.va

I have and still do preform well as dva and know my own faults but it’s pretty obvius that she’s garbage and unfortunatly I can’t control the changes made to her.

Instead of lying to yourself creating an imaginary world where D.va is OP will not make her work irl.

Nobody pick D.va in high tiers ( I’m master Doomfist main check my profile).

As long Zarya and brig are coupled together in the enemy team D.va cannot do anything.

I think Dva mobility is better, she’s also easier to use and reach places/high ground.

If anything, they’ll adjust Hammond after some testing on PTR, dont you worry :smiley:

Believe me you’d be surprised. Also it’s hard to manage only 2 seconds of DM depending on who you vs and like I said if you stuff up with missiles then your out of luck.

I’ve played in PTR and killing Hammond as D.Va is SUPER easy. They both have their own strengths, but as dive tanks they will definitely be paired together

Defense matrix and Boosters are both still incredibly consistent and useful moves compared to Hammond’s grapplehook mechanic

I’m not lying to myself I’m stating facts and I never said I wanted her to be op. If she was the same before she got 100 extra health for no reason and then the downhill spiral happend I’d be happy.

That’s where I want her to be and stay there hopefully for good.

IDK which region you play but I see lot of DVA on SEA and europe servers in master ranks. DIVE is not completely dead.

If the Dev’s just didn’t add that 100 HP it’d be all okay :confused:

But they have this No Reverting policy or something

2 Likes

Um…dva is more like a protector. She eats lots of ults too. Plus mobility to use like winston if needed. Hammond might be a better attacker maybe. But dva isnt weak

About Hammond, he doesn’t have ANY protecting abilities so really he just… has to bodyblock things while D.Va can use defense matrix

That’s exactly my point. Like who thought it was a good idea to do that in the first place? and I couldn’t agree with you more on how they don’t do reverts. It’s ridiculous.

D.VA is only good up to plat from there she is really a niche pick. I wouldn’t say F tier because a really good player can do a lot with her but it’s not worth it most of the time because there are better tanks.
She needs some buffs to get her back up.
They need to give her a little more armor and add little more time to DM.
Hammond is what she used to be back in season 3

3 Likes

She is believe me. I main her and have a ton of hours on her.

Dva still has her uses, and thats to be a damage deleter and peel tank, sometimes a harasser.

Hammonds role is a bruiser and flat out annoyance.

1 Like

At least he won’t die as fast as dva though with her giant crit box and 2 seconds of DM can only do so much.