Had we just nurfed tracer and genji moira wouldn't even need to exist

My personal favorite is still when he deflected my sleep from behind me, so the dart did a 180 and slept me. :joy:

It was stupid beyond belief and definitely needed a fix. I recall many claiming I was lying until they saw the video and admitted it was pretty broken.

1 Like

tracer had her pulses bomb dmg reduced from 400 to 300, now back to 350 and a buff to her falloff damage which allows her to play out of brigs range and additionally counter pharah. She’s stronger now than she was before, the difference is that rein and cree are better, more than brig and moira being in the game.

1 Like

You call that “nerfed”? Hog got nerfed. Doomfist got nerfed. Brig got nerfed. Genji and Tracer got tickled with nerfs, and even got compensation buffs that basically invalidated their nerfs.

1 Like

lol dive arent cause by tracer genji, it caused by dva 4 sec matrix and partialy cause winston are good with dva

remove moira and brig now, dive wont return with current state of dva

4 Second DM existed long before dive. If anything DM only partially enabled dive after many bug fixes.

And brig.

And I was so happy when they got introduced because screw dive and that meta.

exactly… extreme movility heroes on this game are too much problmatic ( tracer, genji, doomfist, and thanks god they nerfed echos flight) so it is a bad design of heroes. You need dirty and easy abilities ( flashbang right click, brig stun, moira orb ) to be able to counter this ones. because high movility is incredibly op on a shoter like this one.

Look bastion. 300hp can heal himself, biggest dps per second. sounds scary. but truth told he is trash because he has no movility.

1 Like