Had we just nurfed tracer and genji moira wouldn't even need to exist

And that’s the tea :tea: the refusal to nurf tracer and genji during dive pretty much created Moira.
For all the people that constantly complain about her she was made to counter your “high skill” flankers how else would you design a character to counter something with a crap ton of mobility without giving it a stun (Brigitte) or a large beam. She is working as intended please stop making threads about her.

19 Likes

They did
Both Tracer and Genji had been nerfed.

2 Likes

" if they don’t sweat as hard as I do it isn’t fair !!!111!!! "

On a serious note. This is what I’ve been saying. She’s easy for a reason. It’s hard enough to kill hyper mobility heroes.

2 Likes

Apparently not enough then.

Tracer got a nerf her ult damage of 400 to 300. It didn’t addressed that she was one of the most mobile and core damage of dive.

If dive as a whole had been nerf, brig wouldn’t be introduced at all. Or at least, not with such power to counter an entire meta.

14 Likes

More like:

“I don’t like thinking! I wanna be the ONLY one who doesn’t have to think!”

1 Like

do people just forget that genji got replaced in dive

3 Likes

This doesn’t make sense. Elaborate

you want to nerf the two of them even more? Genji only got nerfed to hell and recently got a ‘‘fake’’ buff to appease the Genji players (like me).

Genji nerfs: Wall climb doesn’t stack anymore, ult duration decreased so it corresponds to Zenyatta’s duration, his animation canceling combo was removed, his deflect was ‘‘fixed’’ and basically became useless after that.

His wall climb is still bugged, but the devs are satisfied, his ult leaves him in a vulnerable state because his deflect was nerfed to hell so he doesn’t have any saves left after you’ve dashed to do some dmg.
His wall-climb and double jump are gone when hacked.

Genji gets countered by Moira, Mei, Zarya, Sombra, Mccree, Reinhardt can count, Brigitte, Ana, Doomfist, Symmetra, Winston, and Soldier (when he’s decent)

Do you want Genji to be ripped a new one that badly?

5 Likes

Flankers complain about Moira’s kit being essentially brain dead compared to their superior mechanical skills.

However their usual targets (supports) are at such a disadvantage it is essentially braindead to target them as they have minimal ways to deal with Flankers.

15 Likes

Moira is fine. What are you on about?

1 Like

Oh alright. Thanks for the clarification

This whole post. Literally, idk why he was nerf that hard and still keep releasing his counters. lol

Tracer sure but Genji’s was a long awaited fix.
The fact that he was deflecting stuff through walls already said enough, or things just way out of Deflect range in general.

5 Likes

Tracer only got significant nerfs after Moira iirc.

3 Likes

…and Tracer for that matter. Dive is Sombra/Doomfist from what I’ve seen.

Why nerf them when most players already can’t play them right?

There is no justification unless blizzard wants to balance purely for the top level, in which case, genji should not have been nerfed at all.

1 Like

Moira didn’t and still doesn’t need to exist in her current state. She’s a handicap.

1 Like

Lmao tracer has higher pickrate than both doom/sombra.

You do realize that Sombra is currently banned… right? Just watch some OWL vods when Rein was banned, when dive was run it was Doom/Sombra.