Had we just nurfed tracer and genji moira wouldn't even need to exist

I am pretty sure we are talking about the season 1 Dive, the season before Brigitte release.

With how much they buffed other damage heri’s fire rate, cooldown, and dmg numbers nerfing Tracer and Genji is moot.

Also for the same reason nerfing Moira is moot cause you can pick multiple dmg heroes to wreck her with.

Give up the one trick ghost and see Moira ain’t a problem

Oh… then yeah you’re right, my bad.

It was Tracer and Soldier mostly, resulting in Soldier 76 getting banned. Sombra was played a lot too but not really Doom…

You are all stupid, OP isn’t saying nerf anything, just that if we went down a different path we never would have had to go down the over reward, meh play path.

Even after OP’s example Brig/doom never would have gotten rid of half the real tank players. Well doom would still be in but it was the stacking of shield stacking stuns that caused many of my friends to leave and never come back.

I think what OP means is we coulda gone down a high or even average skill cap moira path and if she was a higher skill cap/floor they could even buff her some, but lets be honest, she is already over rewarded for whats required to play her.

Why is that misinformation still thrown around?

Genji didn’t only get deflect nerf but also triple jump, blade duration and combo. Maybe you weren’t here for the early nerfs but that doesn’t mean those nerfs didn’t happen.

No, you read op’s post wrong.

Top 10% players don’t need easy to play heroes and top 1% sure as hell don’t, now that’s some :tea: for ya.

Moira isn’t really an issue through. Hyper mobility just needs to be toned down so it’s not a get out of jail free card outside of heavyhanded CC to deal with it.

But Moira doesn’t counter Tracer… Brigitte does lol

1 Like

What that if we had just nerfed the flankers we wouldn’t have needed moira, and that there is no other way to counter “high skill” mobile flankers without the need for something like moira?

Yes, also wants us to leave it alone.

So then everyone went on this post spam about how Moira/gengu/tracer dont need nerfs like thats somehow related to OP making a valid point about a, what if scenario.

Yeah your all idiots, OP is right we shoulda, but since they didn’t we are stuck with it, so we have to deal, that don’t mean people have to like it.

You misspelled Brig.

I agree that dive should’ve been nerfed,but it was still very much a thing after Moira was added into the game. It was still a thing for another,what,4-5 months? And then Brigitte was introduced. Who hard countered it by existing.

Moira is fine,please leave her alone.

Genji wasn’t even played heavily at the end of dive, he was replaced by Widowmaker at that point.

Armor Pack has always been the hardest counter to Tracer in the game. You don’t need to kill someone to counter them.

1 Like

Jesus Christ no it’s not useless. Why are so many Genji mains memes.

do you really use genji? or you just talk because you are boring…
Is it completely useless … yea it is…
I have to read threads where peopple just play with sym and talk about how broken genji is…
He is just a nano ult bot right now… almost every hero on the game counters him and he has been the focus of a lot of nerfs, some of them questionable.
Next time you talk about a hero try to go practice mode at least…

It’s not useless but it became very ineffective at protecting Genji against too many things.

It protects him fine. They fixed that bug that let him get shot through it. Now it protects you like it should, not a huge radius around you.

Moira was created as a hard counter to Genji, not Tracer.

Furthermore the reason Moira released is that Blizzard actually cares about Mercy mains and after Mercy became more niche Mercy 1 tricks needed a hero to fall back onto when heals were too low for the team. Especially in high rank, Mercy 1 tricks could be exploited quite harshly hence Moira.

what tracer needed was doomfist and sombra to exist, and be in a decent state of balance, with the current buffs to: mcree, soldier, mei, junk.

genji has a blade problem because any hitscan can kill genji but holy man does nano blade hurt.

moira should have her damage upped to 80 and the beam width cut way down. like to 30% of its current size. cut the self heal to 10. or whatever i just want her to take more skill to do what she does dps wise.

That radius was to protect him from splash damage attack that is too easy to get around now.