Had a game where Junkrat get his ult in 12 seconds

Blizzard, explain.,

I’ll explain for you, you’re team walked into his Gernades, and he was probably damage boosted.

18 Likes

As a Junkrat main I ind this impressive, but how? even with a trap+mine on the exit, 2 additional mines and like 7 grenades you fire in that time this is really hard

1 Like

Don’t you all love skill

2 Likes

He doesn’t even need damage boost

With 1.66 shots per second and 120 damage per dirrct hit meaning 9% charge per hit, and a 1.5 second reload.

In 3 seconds he can empty his entire clip for 45% charge.
7.5 seconds? 90%
In 11 seconds he can get full charge by simply getting all direct hits.

I did the math.

2 Likes

Really good Junkrat player then. Hitting 10 shots in 11 seconds and then a mine or two (falloff, of course) is really hard unless the enemy team is really stupid.

8 Likes

Your team was bad and kept walking into a camped door. Every spawn has multiple exits. You and your team should stop being bad after the first person died to bombs. Or one Rienhardt.

Again, his ult charge is on the high end of middling. Stop blaming balance on your bad play

7 Likes

h
ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/why-isnt-junkrat-on-your-radar-masters-gm-junk-main/4315

It’s adorable you think that means anything

Oh look, he disappears at plat

6 Likes

So, Junkrat is fair, balanced and require skill to get something out of it?

2 Likes

He is fine at least, and only lowbies complain about him. Jeff’s list proves it

1 Like

What’s your rank?,

Comp is toxic garbage, I’vr ignored it for 5 seasons now.

Just showing you real stats from Jeff, so give up your huffing and puffing

2 Likes

I’m not seeing a problem here. :wink:

1 Like

Pretty much called knowing where your 6 other people are coming from instantly, aka the spawn door. Works on certain map like in Hanamura to my knowledge. This is why I generally wait like 1 or 2 seconds before going outside of the main door, just to be sure there isn’t such a thing being done lol.

If it’s not a spawn camp, there are plenty of other heroes that can get their ult in around that time range or so if executed properly.

Else just use the other doors next time.

3 Likes

'Cause people are still stupid and die to scatter, symmetra turrets and junkrat trap + mine and nade spam just out of the spawn at the beginning and refuse to go a different way. They deserve it more than everything

3 Likes

I’m so happy that in Masters and higher ranks people don’t complain AND don’t pick Junkrat, oh wait, he is the 11th picked hero over all ranks, he obvs don’t need a ult charge nerf, nah h
ttps://www.overbuff.com/heroes

Plat and higher

11th is pretty average.

They have bigger issues right now

1 Like

His counter is WSAD.

If you are stepping into his grenades you have other problems than him getting his ultimate quickly.

Be aware of your surroundings.

7 Likes

I mean if the situation lined up perfectly for junk, it can also happen for sym too you know.

Junk is fine.

3 Likes