:Smile: Guess the PTR Changes here

Even though Goodman kinda told us already… what else do you think will happen? (Beam Changes) 🛰 Goodman talks about Nerfs and Buffs (Updated with New Video(s) about this Topic. Ironic?)

Should be seeing something soon anyway.

3 Likes

Hmm…
I feel like there might be some slight DF buffs, maybe to his ultimate.
I don’t think there will be any GOATs changes as the league will start before the changes could hit live and GOATs isn’t really in ladder (except diamond+)
The beam changes won’t happen as they confirmed it’s happening next PTR
They might change reaper as it has gotten a lot of negative feedback, I know no one who likes the reaper changes.

Possible sym, junkrat, pharah buffs.

Wondering how greatly Moira is gonna be affected…

I have a small feeling in the pit of my gut that they will be doing something with hamster. Not a buff but a QoL change. Idk maybe its wishful thinking.

1 Like

I’m currently worried about Ana’s placement in the meta. I am support main, and I love Ana, but she is noticeably the best support right now along with Lucio. I don’t think they will hit her in the next patch, but I know they have been watching her closely.

If I had money to put down, I’d put money on another Brigitte nerf :roll_eyes:

What could they really do that’d be unfair?. Nerfing nanoboost heal to something like 150 or 100 and making anti heal do 50% rather than no healing would be good.

1 Like

HI there, nice to meet you, Yourself, I like the Reaper changes. Happy to make your acquaintance.

Does Not look like it will be shadestep or Teleporter this time but looks like maybe next time.

Fair enough, I didn’t mean that no one likes the reaper changes, I just haven’t seen anyone like the reaper changes.

I was thinking it should be lowered to somewhere in the 200 area as well. With Biotic Grenade, it currently heals for 450 hp, which is insane and definitely enables tank combos more than dps combos. Anti-heal is powerful, but I think it should be unchanged for now.

1 Like

I think mercy buffs are in the near future if they want to end goats…

I hate Anti-heal with a passion because it last too long and as a support main I cannot do my job. That said, I don’t think it should be changed as I believe we might get something like a cleanse on the next support, as we now have not only antinade, but also the burn from dynamite and poison from Widow’s mine. However, if we do not get a cleanse ever I don’t think 100% anti heal should stay.

More Brig and D.Va nerfs. Maybe more Zarya buffs.

How is this hard to predict?

Mercy was overpowered with 60hp/s, so no. They know she is on a fine line.

ᴴᵒʷ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʷᵉ ʳᵉᵛᵉʳᵗ ʰᵉʳˀ ᴺᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉˀ

Let’s make a bet. When the patch finally comes through, I guarantee you’ll be wrong.

1 Like

I think it is the most oppressive part of her kit, but getting rid of it would probably result in Ana becoming complete trash. I agree completely however, and we need changes to the support meta asap. A new healer that can compete with Ana in skill floor would be nice.

I’m not usually one to gamble, but this feels a pretty safe one.

Either way I win.

It’s on, then.

Pretty much.

Are new PTR changes up right now? If so, what’s on them?

Maybe Zarya needs a bit of a nerf, looking at statistics Goats is still going strong and the 3 strongest heroes in it(by pick-rate) are Lucio, Reinhardt and Zarya.

Ruling out Lucio and Reinhardt because they were basically not played at all in the previous meta, I even remember people calling for Reinhardt buffs, so maybe Zarya.