Guess the next Brig nerf

It’ll be inspire. 21hps to 15hps is my guess.

1 Like

Inspire to allies down to 8hp and no longer heals her.

Whip shot no longer knocks the enemy back or no longer does damage.

Removal of movement speed buff from Rally

3 Likes

That would actually be my guess as well, but I’m saying 16 HP/s instead of 15 HP/s. I’m reverse price-is-right-ing you.

Other possibilities: Inspire cooldown, radius and duration. In fact I welcome CD and duration nerfs.

150hp/50armor
+10% ult charge
-10% damage on every move

still op, still boring, at least not broken

1 Like

Shield HP will most likely be lowered again. I could use toilet paper as a shield and it’ll block more stuff than Brig’s.

2 Likes

Just answered this earlier lol. inspire AoE healing is next to be nerfed.

Accurate predictions for the next 3 years:

1 Like

I’m going wildcard. They completely remove repair packs, and make no additional changes to her health or shield to make it easier for her to keep inspire up. Whipshot poking only for 90% of the game.

She still shows as 2nd most used support in GM and receives further nerfs later.

Nerf on her ultimate. Charge rate, length, or how long the armor stays on after.

The year is 2077, Brigitte is literally a mega health pack with legs. Current Experimental Card nerfs Brig to a mini health pack with one leg.

Her win rate is 61% and Samito had to replace his fist with a cybernetic part.

2 Likes

One feature of this arm allows him to reach through the screen and smash the monitor of every Moira main he plays against.

“Well yeah, walking mega health pack is CLEARLY OP. You just can’t adapt and want to W + M1 all six of the enemy team like old Brig!”

-some Genji main in 2077

Well, repair pack is now not only boring, but also stupid, so it’ll have to be inspire that goes next.

I still don’t get it. I don’t get the wave of people who just pick her next quality to harp on. I tried to understand their point of view, but they seem to just keep repeating the same things over and over like a broken NPC.

I’m starting to get the suspicion they just don’t like Brig. Do they not know that she owns the Jet Pack Cat?

I’m going to guess 75 maximum armor from Rally and she loses 1 charge of repair pack.

Sadly, this is something I can see them do. If they do that, I really will just stop playing Brigitte.

The year is 2205. The singularity has happened twice over. We all now live in the internet of the internet as digital beings playing a game inside of a game (Overwatch 7)

Brig is now just a literal Mace who is placed somewhere on the ground in a map who gives out 1hp healing per game to every player.

Her winrate and pickrate are not literally 0% though, but around 0.1% due to meme picks, so people call out for more nerfs

YourOverwatch and Samito complain she gives out too much value for how much skill is required.

Her Mace handle is cut off and she’s just the round bulb part now. You can kick her around. If she rolls off the level, the Brig player’s account is permanently banned and their C: drive is wiped

1 Like

Apparently it’s going to be AOE healing which is the next witch hunt.

Her own inspire has been nerf so better finish her team healing too.

Pew pew Bang Bang = Good

Shields and Heals = BAD/Oppressive

Anything that doesn’t revolve around “ mechanical skill” = also BAD

Yo that link jebaited me hard. That post was made exactly a year ago now (it’s the 18th for me).

I was like, why have they halved it again?!

Because the payload was jelly.