Gralak contest skins delivered

pleast post here to let me know you got them. the different times that friend requests were accepted means the gifts will come out at different times…plus the store is being slow for some reason, but im in the process of getting them all rolled out to you

(sent) WunderWulfe - Rose Gold Mercy

(sent) Blasphemy - Rose Gold Mercy

(sent) CoffeeCat - Pink mercy? correct?

(sent) HanaSolo - Rose gold

(sent) Keishin - Pink mercy?

(sent) Lirodes - Rose Gold

(sent) Rayn - Pink mercy?

7 Likes

Gift received.
:sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

I received it, I wanted the rose gold but it’s okay.

ty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

im so sorry, in the other thread i thought you said you wanted pink…lets see what i can do here

i sent another friend request, to make it right…but unfortunately it will take another 3 days before i can send it…silly system blizzard has

:hamster::rosette:

1 Like

Reminds me of the time my parents got me a Lamborghini when I wanted a Porsche.

I was a little miffed, but I can’t complain. They did go to the trouble of stealing it from the high school parking lot, after all.

5 Likes

I mentioned it in your bnet msg

But if you add me again, will it work right away or still 3 days to wait? something to test I think

1 Like

OH…please let me know…i thought the response was an indication you got it. so i removed you from my friends list…please let me know so i didnt mess this up

1 Like

I would be pissed and tell them to go back and do it correctly. Such disappointing parents. Where did I go wrong with them?

3 Likes

Nobody should be denied Pink Mercy and Rose Gold Mercy.

Save the boobies, people. Save the boobies.

4 Likes

Not only are boobies beautiful, but they’re important for the balance of equatorial maritime ecosystems.

5 Likes

They’re beautiful AND squishy. I have this theory that if men had the choice of losing either all inventions of the past 10,000 years or losing boobies, we’d quickly go back to living in caves and trying to create fire on demand.

2 Likes

takes 3 days again…but…that’s a lesson learned to not be so quick to close everything out before everything is completed properly :confused:

1 Like

The real reward was being friends with you for six days. Lucky!

2 Likes

yeah, im sure they were saying that…“wweeewww…it was great to be friends with gralak…yaaay…”

:rofl:

4 Likes

Got the gift! Thank you so much😁

1 Like

if i would of competed sadly i already have rose gold and pink mercy

1 Like

wait…Rayn…i just realized…the rose gold and pink skins go away on the 8th…wont be able to get the rose gold skin to you, because of the 3 day waiting period… …im sorry about that, :frowning:

1 Like

Yea, the gift system of blizzard is… something…

I found a solution, it’s in your msg on bnet, but if it’s too much work for you, you can give up it’s okay x)

1 Like

yeah, i really just prefer to keep everything done in the same fashion as i started out…i hope you understand…

1 Like