Gralak contest skins delivered

I completely understand and thank you again for the pink mercy skin that you gifted me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

looks like the last 2 are going to be late tonight. so ill just get them in the morning…

good night!

2 Likes

Update: Ah, at the moment of writing it says you added me 2 days ago is probably, that, well, I’ll just wait, thanks again.

1 Like

awesome, so all gifts sent…enjoy!

3 Likes

I posted on the other thread that I’d received my gift, but I’ll do it here as well.

Thank you so much Gralak for your generosity and putting money towards a good cause.

The world needs more people like you! :heart:

3 Likes

I wasn’t involved but that was a super kind and generous thing you did and it made me happy :slight_smile:

Go you!!!

4 Likes

thanks, i intend to have other giveaways in the future…just have to see what i want to do next…

it’s just that the 3 day waiting period takes away the spontaneity of it, and kind of makes it weird. it’s like “congrats! you won a prize! but i wont give it to you for 3 days!”…

just doesnt feel right ya know what i mean? lol

please fix this blizzard!

4 Likes

I’m just here to say that I LOVE what you’re doing here so much. I get the mindset behind it 100% :sparkling_heart:

If I had more money, I would love to join in doing something similar too. I think it would be outrageously fun. Perhaps someday

3 Likes

I got the Rose bundle, thank you very much.

2 Likes