Gotta love how the main villain is a total joke

gimmie a cinematic of reyes hunting down santa

It was hammond all along.

1 Like

reaper isnt the main villain, doomfist is

reaper in those cartoons is pathetic 6+ ā€œvillainā€, i hate them so much for that.

Stupid monkey wants to play hero? i had that voice line 1 months ago never seen it happened before prolly very rare god such an epic hero, with bad balance

Stupid monkey . Still trying to play hero , monkey according to wiki lol

Some theories suggest Reaper might be a spy. He was in blackwatch after all. Maybe an antihero.

Main villian hasnt been revealed yet imo. Sombra is trying to find him/her/it. Im thinking its an malicious ai god program.

But Reaper always was a joke. Nobody actually took a cackling edgelord in a skull mask spouting lines like ā€œIā€™m back in blackā€ and ā€œDarkness consumesā€ seriously, right? R-right?

The only EVIL Ive seen (Saw videos only) is Widow. The way she laughed, the way she smiled after killing Mondatta. She purely enjoyed homi I mean omnicide.

Donā€™t say the a word

Reaper is pretty much like the coyote in the looney tunes show, just cant take him seriously

I always thought reaper is the main character to be honest, he is betrayed thats how i always saw it and every 1 is brainwashed. except reaper maybe he has a god ui inside of him like possessed

true but he hasnt done a lot of ā€œevil villainā€ things. he feels just as bland as reaper lore wise IMO

Talon is just a red herring.
There has been hints to a larger conspiracy that seems to be the actual main villain of the story. Itā€™s a shame weā€™ll never get to see it before this game dies. Right now the lore is too focused on every heroā€™s individual backstory to see actual progression, and itā€™ll take thirty years until they all meet up at Winstonā€™s place.