Gotta love how the main villain is a total joke

Overwatch really would work well as an anime series with such a pathetic villain.

One day, Reaper shall have his moment in the spotlight.

Also Santa is lame, he never visited young Reyes

24 Likes

And he brought the main villain as a present.

Who havent did any damage with his ult again…

1 Like

At least doomfist is still super badass.

7 Likes

Every hero is a total joke except Reinhardt.
I’m betting Reaper isn’t the main villain.

Reaper suffers from relying too much on henchmen. Dude took out a mech solo and had the data down pat at gibraltar… but some turncoat had plans of her own and a talon henchmen couldn’t not step on a bloody banana peel.

… in all honesty it would be nice to see him succeed once.

13 Likes

and here i sit and thought the omnic god programs are the main villain, reaper is just an ex hero who just had a different opinion about handling things. i don’t even think talon is really evil.
just misguided or ruthless.

you know all that sacrifices for the greater good and there is no grey, just black and white stuff

2 Likes

They are currently trying to start a second omnic crisis, knowing full well the first one almost drove humankind extinct. I think that makes them whether evil or completely insane.

where did you get that from?

https://i.imgur.com/TA75ERt.png

2 Likes

The Masquerade comic disagrees.

He knows about what Sombra did. Talon (well, Doomfist) just doesn’t care.

Doomfist: “Volskaya is more useful alive. Always has been.”

Reaper: “Sombra would agree with you. She’s been up to some extra curricular activities. She thinks she’s clever, but I’ve been keeping tabs on her.”

Doomfist: “I don’t mind a little ambition in my people.”

He also did get the information, or at least some of it.

Doomfist: “That was a missed opportunity. But who would have thought overwatch would get involved?”

Reaper: “Speaking of which, I retrieved part of the Overwatch Database. I’ve already taken a few names off the list.”

2 Likes

Honestly, I think its more down to The lore barely having any advancement since those trailers, so lack of foward momentum, lack of chance for the villains (and for the same matter the heroes) to shine and show how its done, but we can hope… but if you’re hoping and waiting, grab a chair with a cushion and some provisions cause we’re gonna be here for a loooooong while…

Sombra’s little side play might have worked in his favor, but he definitely would have ALL the overwatch data and a dead/captured winston if his cronies weren’t idiots.

that being said the guy just “nope”-ing the hell out and dropping the gun always makes me laugh.

2 Likes

Reaper isn’t really THE MAIN VILLAIN. He’s more of a supporting villain. Who is the real main villain? I don’t know.

Masquerade comic. I’m pretty sure he explicitly says that’s what he wants. Or at the very least it’s very heavily implied.

Oh, Reyes might not be on Santa’s list. But Santa is most definitely on Gabe’s list.

2 Likes

There isn’t really globally a main villain.

But Reaper is OW’s villain.

Give him time…

We gave him 3 years already :upside_down_face:

Yeah only because the lore is slow af.

1 Like

I thought Doomfist was the main villain…wut?

1 Like