🛰 Goodman talks about Nerfs and Buffs (Updated with New Video(s) about this Topic. Ironic?)

Welp I haven’t seen any news on it 48 hours later
 maybe tomorrow?

(Thought Overwatch Central would talk about it or Ian
)

Oh right Kingdom Hearts is coming out tomorrow
 never mind.

true, what the dev is suggestion is a quick way to get you 1v6 into oblivion. its such an awkward ability I hardly ever use it. It’s in the lines of only using Mccree’s ult to reload and move on.

Reaper’s shadow step is so awful I mainly use it to get back from spawn or to get up to a high ground position. What you are suggesting on how to use it I haven’t seen since Silver Rank. You may want to evaluate hero changes on how people actually play those heroes.

Can we please just make it quieter? Because right now it’s sneak level is “the edge god himself screaming ‘DEATH COMES’ while a sound like a turkey choking on a spraypaint can is in the background” I keep trying to use it to sneak, but that never works because either they can see me or they can hear me, and at this point they might even taste me trying to get to silver. It’s current utility in-game ends up actually being in combat when people are distracted, during setup because of it’s mobility, or during D.va nukes because reddit highlight reels and that half-second that you don’t exist.

And +1:

• Why every skin triggers the raven sound effect since a few patches?

Taking time to challenge BTC’s Idea ⚔ Doomfish's Ideas Vs BTC's For Shadestep.

A common combination is 2/2/2 In addition, it is the current combination that allows users to transform themselves in-game. But are users following that combination? Not at all. Let’s look at the recent YouTube interview. Users of the lower tiers said they showed their own performance and operation with neglecting the combination or balancing or operation of combination. Of course, you guys will think that are doing it themselves with ‘the will’ of the users. Allowing it comes from an absurdly free matching system, i think. Of course you’re not. In the worst case, four dps users will meet in one game. Is this also the user’s fault? or ‘Our game has more dps champ?’
It is what happens in the game that determines how users behave in your operations and management. It is not a freely.
Let’s look at technical problems. We can not consider the Hogue and Zen Yata deal meters. It is very regrettable. It’s no surprise that it has retained the same matching value over the past 14 seasons.
I just hope your flourish.

Maybe it’s time we consider 7 heroes per team? That way it’s a more proportional split between tank/dps/support. 2-3-2.

1 Like

Winston needs a buff!? lol
No, what is needed is a nerf on goat tanks to bring them in line with winston.
A good Winston will rock the match.

We gonna need a symm revert with some further tweaking pls. Everyone is missing old symm. New symm was cool but is feeling very boring as the days go on. We liked symm for who she was. We wish you would’ve left symmetra alone and made another support without Healing like the Sanjay dude.

So next PTR will be Hero 30 and Beam User Updates. Can’t wait.

So happy that Moira is somewhat getting a small buff against armor. But Please consider making Fade 5 seconds. :ok_hand:

Where is our symm lock on

1 Like

A good Moira is already nigh-immortal, a 5 second fade cool-down would be ludicrous. Her escape and dueling capabilities aren’t the parts of her kit that needs tweaks. If I were going to throw out a buff for her, I’d make her spray only deplete her heal resource when actual healing is being applied to a team-mate(s).
Ex. 5 teammates being healed would rapidly deplete her resources, one teammate being healed would slowly deplete her resources.

That should help offset the change that made her spray unable to penetrate shields as well as reducing the need for DPS’ing.

So the only hero who will not get any benefits from armor nerf is the same who suffered the most from it - D.va. This proves that they don’t want to nerf her, they want to eliminate her. I am sure they will nerf D.va as Mercy again and again until her rating drops below 1%. And maybe, just maybe, after that, they will slightly buff her - for example return the damage from the boosters to 25.

And of course Zarya is the hero who NEEDS buff! One of most popular hero in esports and compet, after D.va death onle one playable bruser, best control ult (or maybe even best ult in game). SHE NEEDS BUFF!

Guys, the only thing that needs to be nerfed is your salary. This is amazing, but with each your patch game it only gets worse. You all should be fired. Now ban me, it’s the only thing you can do well.

1 Like

I saw Dev buff all DPS and nerf Supports with stupid ridiculous logic > Pick-Rate / Win-Rate
Supports are weak now, and DPS be too strong now

Orisa?

IDK seems like you haven’t thrown in the towel considering that you’re not playing her anymore.

I see all this argument over bakance changes but the devs respond once In a blue moon, them letting us give input would go far.

1 Like

The issue is she did feel fun before changing her and completely changing her gameplay

so 1v6 the enemy, that sounds like a awful idea
even more so at diamond and higher ranks.