Goodbye Auto-Queue

I gotta say, I kinda miss it already. It was sorta annoying when it was automatic. But now, with it gone, I kinda miss it!

How do you feel about the manual requeue?

5 Likes

I didnt realize there were people who disliked auto queue (especially considering there was an option to turn it off). They removed it from arcade at the start of OW2 and ive been asking for it back since then.

1 Like

they need to bring it back, it says its on but doesn’t auto queue us in. Annoying to have to keep queuing in.

5 Likes

I’m glad it’s gone didn’t know you could turn it off though

1 Like

It should just be a check box on the Queuing screen

2 Likes

Nooo, I was waiting for my game forever, cause I didn´t realise I was not queued. Whyyy?

8 Likes

I did that too :grin:

Also i didnt know you could turn it off last season. I rarely look in the Settings menu. I guess i need to every Season now…

1 Like

Ok, right now I was browsing gallery - went into the game and after game, I was back in gallery and HAD to LEAVE IT to go queue my self. This SUCKS!

Ha!

I used to browse the Gallery during queues but I usually get a match so quickly, I dont have much time to make “enough” customizations.

I like this manual queue better. The auto-requeue was a little stressful to be honest.

1 Like

Same, but I do it between matches :frowning: now I had to go out for it.

I miss auto queue. Let us opt in somehow! For all modes.

6 Likes

Yeah, it should be a listed option for each mode. It would make way more sense.

Its an extra step Quelithe but Im already enjoying the “freedom” of manual requeue :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s a check box (well, on/off) in your settings though

1 Like

Auto queue never worked for me anyway.

I found the option to turn on/off Auto-queue in the Settings. It was on but doesnt work anymore :thinking:

Kinda weird but I dont need it anymores!

1 Like

Honestly I loved the auto-requeue. Not sure why they removed it if they had the option to toggle it on/off in the first place.

1 Like

Sure but the number of people that don’t know it even existed is pretty big if it was just on the queuing screen it might be more useful to those that actually want to use it or not.

Oh, is this intended?

I just posted a reply in a bug report post saying it’s not working for me.

I much prefer auto queue than having to manually requeue each time.

1 Like

This is enforced in every mode? It’s like they want this game to be shut down by 2025.

1 Like

I guess Ive realized I like to take lots of little breaks between matches and this manual requeue literally perfect for me!